|Scenario 11| You Wear Their Hoodie

Requested by: Yuki82903
You Wear Their Hoodie:

Yumeko Jabami:

"How cute of you, Y/N!" She would find you cute and tease you about it. Most of the time you'll just be plopped on the floor, as Yumeko would giggle at you.

Meari Saotome:

"Ack! W-What are you wearing!?" She exclaimed, her face becoming red.

"You're hoodie. It's really nice and comfy here." You playfully stuck out you're tongue.

She secretly liked it when you wore her hoodie so she started to have you wear her hoodie more often. She would also be flustered at times.

Itsuki Sumeragi:

She would be confused at first on why you were wearing her hoodie but she found it cute and loves it.

"You look cute, Y/N."

"I know."

Midari Ikishima:

"Heh, what's the reason you're wearing that?" Midari asked, looking up and down with a smirk.

You shrugged, "I dunno."

She ended up taking a picture of you and kept it as her wallpaper. Oh, and she also told everyone how hot you look in her hoodie.

Yumemi Yumemite:

"This is actually quite comfy..." You ended up wearing her hoodie the entire day and when Yumemi saw you, she had you try on more of her hoodies.

Kirari Momobami:

"Ara~ How cute of you," Kirari commented as your face went blank and a blush spread across your face.

"Can I still wear them..?" You asked

"Anytime."

Ririka Momobami:

She really loves it whenever you wear her hoodie and will hug you and cuddle with you. She also starts to get a little clingy.

Rei Batsubami:

She would be surprised at first but it grows on her. She finds it funny how you end up wearing more of her hoodies instead of yours but she doesn't mind.

Tsuzura Hanatemari:

Whenever you wear her hoodie, Tsuzura would also wear your hoodie. Both of you would then wear it for the entire day and cuddle with each other.

~~~