|Scenario 8| You Get Jealous

|You Get Jealous|

Yumeko Jabami:

Yumeko would cheerfully smile at you, telling you not to get jealous over her talking to someone else. Easier said than done.

Meari Saotome:

She finds it cute whenever you get jealous and will tease you, that is until you bring up whenever she gets jealous and that makes her go quiet. 

Itsuki Sumeragi:

She would kisses your cheek to cheer you up as she knows whenever you get jealous.

Midari Ikishima:

"Heh, someone was jealous weren't they?" Midari teased.

"Shut up..." You mumbled, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Yumemi Yumemite:

She wrapped your arm around your neck, kissing your cheek, "Aww, I think someone was jealous~"

"..." You're face went blank as a blush spread across your cheeks.

Kirari Momobami:

She finds it amusing whenever you're jealous so she would just watch in the distance you being jealous and somewhat struggling to hide it. 

Ririka Momobami:

She would giggle quietly before speaking and telling you to calm down as it looks like you're going to kill someone. 

Rei Batsubami:

She would chuckle before reassuring you that there's no need to be jealous. 

Tsuzura Hanatemari:

She giggle before hugging you, "Don't be jealous Y/N," You just let her hug you for a while, resting your chin on her shoulder.

~~~