|Scenario 7| They Get Jealous

|They Get Jealous|

Yumeko Jabami:

She would cling onto you a bit more than usual and would try to grab your attention.

Meari Saotome:

She would glare at the person the entire time, tapping her foot impatiently. A way cool off but that doesn't work. That glare would sometimes turn to a death glare. How nice.

Itsuki Sumeragi:

Itsuki would lay her head on your shoulder so that she can keep an eye on you. You know, just your girl things.

Midari Ikishima:

Whenever she gets jealous all she would do is pull out her gun and keep holding onto it until the person gets scared, which would happened.

Yumemi Yumemite:

She'll act a lot more cheerful around you, and would give a death glare to the other person.

Kirari Momobami:

Whenever she gets jealous, she would appear next to you. Her presence alone was enough to make the person back off.  

Ririka Momobami:

She would simply use her mask to intimidate the person.

Rei Batsubami:

Rei rarely gets jealous but if she does all she would really do is hold your hand.

Tsuzura Hanatemari:

She would pout cutely since she was a little jealous. She would ask if you wanted to go to the nearest candy shop and hang out there. 

~~~
This took longer than I thought.
I hope this was good enough for you all.