|Scenario 32| How Comfortable Are They With PDA

How Comfortable Are They With PDA (Public Display of Affection)

Yumeko Jabami:

Let's be honest here, we all know Yumeko is a big fan of PDA. She's always hugging you from behind, kissing you on the cheeks/lips, holding your hand, everything. At this point, you're used to this type of stuff.

Meari Saotome:

Considering she's a tsundere, she isn't fond of PDA. She'll probably hold your hand in public but that's it. 

Itsuki Sumeragi:

She's 50/50 when it comes to PDA. She's fine with hand-holding and kissing but only on the cheek. She gets flustered if she kisses you on the lips, so it'll probably be a small peck and that's it.

Runa Yomozuki:

Considering how small she is, she'll probably ask for a piggyback ride (if you're strong enough) or just hold onto your leg while your walking towards your class.

Midari Ikishima

Midari will cling onto you, kiss you in front of anyone without shame, drag you anywhere. Just Midari being Midari.

Yumemi Yumemite:

Since she's an idol and well known at Hyakkou, she keeps PDA at a minimum. Which, would be hand-holding. Maybe kissing your cheek.

Kirari Momobami:

Uhh, knowing how Kirari acts, she's fine with PDA. She'll be teasing you, kissing your cheek, holding your hand, pretty much anything she can think of.

Ririka Momobami:

If she's wearing her mask, she'll be fine with PDA since no one could see her face. If she's not wearing her mask, she'll be shy and timid. 

Rei Batsubami:

Rei being the respectful person they are, will ask you if you're okay with holding hands in public, kissing you, all that romantic stuff. If you're okay with it, then she'll be fine with PDA.

Tsuzura Hanatemari 

[Hugging her lover intensifies]
But in all seriousness, if she's really excited, she'll probably hug you from the side and kiss your cheek. If the two of you get called out, then Tsuzura will get flustered and embarrassed. 

~~~
Sorry for not updating sooner. D: School started and I've been busy playing Persona 5 Strikers and Your Turn To Die and can I just say,

 D: School started and I've been busy playing Persona 5 Strikers and Your Turn To Die and can I just say,

SHE'S MY ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE CHARACTER. I LOVE REKO SO MUCH. Might make a Your Turn To Die Girlfriend Scenario book despite the fact that I'm barely in chapter 2.