announcements page

12/29 2:40 PM - hi everyone! thank you so much for 112 votes and almost 1k reads! In lieu of that, two new chapters will be out by *saturday! thank you again!

1/1 11:55 AM - okay i added some information to the 'closest idol friends' page, and a new chapter will be out saturday!

1/2 2:24 PM - a chapter titled 'personal team' is out at the beginning of the book, and a group of mee-yon + namjoon one-shots will be out tonight!

1/4 11:38 PM - i added an article to the 'articles' section and a scenario will be out tonight! 

1/4 2:35 PM - okay so i released the mama 2019 collab stage with lisa (part 1) chapter, and instead of finishing editing the part 2, i'm going to rework meeyon's mini albums. is that okay?

1/7 - 12:33 PM - this book is going to have a 1 week-ish break, so i can work on my other stories. please make sure to vote, and comment. so far, only 1 person has commented on my story, and i really like seeing people giving their opinions on things within this book, so please remember to do that! i try to respond to them, lol.

1/10 - 7:04 PM - hey all, so i published a new chapter titled 'western celebrities who meeyon is friends with' and you'll find those right after the 'closest idol friends' chapter. i can't stay away from this story lol. please do make sure to vote and comment, as it really means a lot to me, to see who is reading, (and hopefully enjoying) my story. some oneshots will come out soon! oh, yeah thanks for 1.8k reads! that's insane!

1/10 - 10:52 PM - hey all, i added some imagery to the 'solo ep - anastasia' page along with some information, so you won't want to miss that! i am going to work on the 'city at night' teaser photos and just general ep information now!

1/10 - 11:02 PM - i have added a 'city at night teaser photo' chapter to the book, and you'll find it right after the chapter on the 'city at night' ep. now that is it! i am clocking out for the night. *me when i'm lying to myself*

1/11 - 6:41 PM - i have added an article to the 'articles' section. it is a buzzfeed article ranking the songs from the 'ANASTASIA' ep. more updates coming tonight! btw would y'all be interested in having a request page for oneshots/scenarios? i have a hard time coming up with ideas for them lol. i've been seeing more comments, so thank you for that!

1/15 - 10:03 AM - i have added a request page after this chapter because i am dry on ideas to write about. (one-shots etc.) also, thank you for 2.2k reads!

2/9 - 9:41 PM - hey y'all, so sorry for not updating for a long-ass time istg. so i made a 'stans' chapter, and you'll find that right after the 'her style' chapter. i also published a vlives divider, towards the end of this book, and it'll have different vlives that meeyon has done. again, really sorry for not updating as much as i should have, and please don't be a silent reader!

2/9 - 10:39 PM - so i deleted mark tuan's part in past relationships cause i couldn't do that to him, and i also combined the rest of the relationships into one chapter.

2/10 - 10:21 PM - so i added a family chapter, right after the "(more) facts about meeyon" chapter. may update more tonight...

2/12 - 10:06 AM - i added a chapter detailing meeyon's room after the meejoon chapter! more coming tonight i suppose...