𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬

STAN NAME┊nightbird

NAME MEANING┊meeyon came up with the name 'nightbird' because she loves the nighttime and her fans treasure that part of her, so the name 'nightbird' came to be.

AGE DIVISION┊14 - 19, 25 - 30

AREAS WITH HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF NIGHTBIRDS┊busan, south korea. jeju, south korea. bangkok, thailand. beijing, china. singapore, singapore. casablanca, morocco. saō paulo, brazil. mexico city, mexico. santiago, chile. san francisco, california. seattle, washington. detroit, michigan. chicago, illinois. new york city, new york. london, england. amsterdam, netherlands. berlin, germany.

THREAT LEVEL┊

-10/10 (attacking power)
-10/10 (within fandom) 
-9/10 (within other fandoms)

INFORMATION┊nightbirds are mostly unproblematic but will attack you if you talk negatively about meeyon. they hold much power and promote groups/soloists that meeyon loves, and cause boosts in their music/sales as a result. nightbirds arguably hold the most power out of all solo stans in the fandom, although it isn't exactly right to call them solo stans, as they love and support all members. 

with meeyon's release of her first official single (boss), they caused #bossstreamingparty to trend on twitter. a huge portion of success is because of that trend, and the general support of the k-pop community.

NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS┊nightbirds love to show their power but don't abuse it. they raise money for causes meeyon supports, and have helped her achieve a PAK (perfect all-kill) in south korea, along with many other things. 

donating 1 million dollars to the blm movement (matching bts' donation)

donating 1.2 million dollars to glaad (gay and lesbian alliance against defamation) for pride month.

adopting a white bengal tiger in nepal, and naming it after her.