take me/swalla with lisa - mama 2019 (pt. 1)

a/n - yes this is the banned take me/swalla collab stage with lisa i wrote about in the beginning of the book. and, yes i am aware blackpink did not attend mama 2019 (still sour about that, fuck yg) anyways i'm just saying they will lol. the second part is going to be social media reactions.

three months until MAMA 2019...

~~

"hey, lisa!" meeyon exclaims.

"hey meeyon!" lisa's voice echoes out of the phone, "so, let's get down to business. as you know, the MAMA organizers have reached out to you and & i, (a/n - I LOVE Park Bom, chile anyways so-) and they wanted to see if we wanted to do a dance collaboration stage, so, what would we want to do?"

"well, you know as well as i do, that you nearly turned me gay with your swalla performance during your tour," meeyon says, before continuing, "so, what if... we performed swalla and take me for our stage."

"you're so bad! but, that sounds like an excellent idea, we won't get in trouble aT aLL," lisa laughs.

"who gives a fuck?" meeyon says.

lisa mock-gasps, before laughing, "you go, girl. um, yeah, i'll notify manager-unnie, and then we can get to work!" 

"sounds good! let's basically get ready to insult half of the korean population, and make the other half faint!" meeyon exclaims.

lisa evilly giggles again, before hanging up.

meeyon shakes her head and goes back out into the living room, where seokjin and yoongi are sitting.

"so, have you and lisa decided on a dance, yet? you, know, for mama?" jin asks, curiously.

"yes, we have, but, i'm not telling you." meeyon says.

jin looks pleadingly at meeyon, before saying, "you know what, i can just ask our manager." 

"well, she doesn't know yet, and we have a blood pact, so, it's kinda a whole thing." meeyon smiles.

"MEEYON!" yoongi exclaims, but she is already walking away.

1 day before mama 2019...

jisoo, jennie, and rosé all applaud, before bursting into words. 

"that is, amazing. i forgot what lisa looked like performing it, and you, meeyon, are just, wow..." jennie exclaims.

"unnie, i'm taken!" meeyon jokes.

"all jokes aside, you're going to blow the roof off of mama, seriously." jisoo says.

"yeah." rosé adds in.

"thanks!" meeyon and lisa, the energetic maknaes of their respective groups squeal.

almost every one of meeyon's female idol friends are in on the performance, including twice, itzy, somi, and many, many others. they're all excited to see the reaction of their male labelmates, and male idol friends.

somi comes running into the room, nearly bowling jisoo over, (a/n - yes somi did not perform at mama but she is going to because i love her sm) "unnies, i'm so excited to see your performance! oop, sorry, jisoo-unnie!"