Chapter 5*

I clenched my fist in an attempt to control my anger.

I looked back at the two girls and calmed down a bit.

Their chocolate brown eyes laced with fear had hit a nerve.

I sat them both on the bed beside me.

"Is there something you missed out when the officers asked what had happened McKenzie?" I questioned softly.

She looked up at me and stared into my eyes, as if searching for trust. "You can trust me, I just want the full story"

She nodded and began

"Me and McKayla were walking along the pavement when a man, tall and broad a grey suit covering his figure, pushed us into the alleyway we were passing. He dragged us by the hair behind one of the big bins near the back. So that if we were to scream it would be inaudible over the distance and the loud buzz of the busy London roads.

Kayla had started crying from the grip while I stayed mute and strong for her sake. I tried to comfort her but I was slammed into the wall.

He started beating her up when I had regained my strength and stood up pushed him away from Kayla and pulled her into my arms for comfort.

I also kicked him in the nuts by the way." She said with a slight giggle.

"After he regained his composure he stood back up with this look of anger. It was as if his eyes held fire, and it was coming to burn me.

We had no business with this man, heck we didn't even know his name and yet he came up to us.

We ran around him but he was quick to grab my arm forcing me to let go of Kayla.

His evil eyes bore into me as his grip tightened. That's when he started to... you know.

Kayla managed to run away screaming help - and from what I could see, no one was willing to.

It was an odd corner. We could see a fair bit yet no one could see us. Either that or they just didn't care.

He took it, he took it from an 11 year old who had no business with him. An innocent yet broken 11 year old."

By now she was full on sobbing. I put my hand on her back and pulled her in for a hug.

"McKayla can you ask one of the boys to bring a glass of water please" she nodded and scurried off.

"Hey hey it's ok, I won't let a soul hurt you or McKayla okay? I promise"

Harry came in with water and passed it to a now calmer McKenzie. She drank a few sips then pushed it away. She put her head back on my chest where she soon fell asleep.

I was going to find that bastard and when I did, I was going to kill him.