Stomach Aches

Stomach aches

McKayla / 6

The sound of whimpers flooded my ears. My eyes shoot open to find the source on all fours sat beside me on the bed. A hand was on her stomach and tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

I sat up and brought her into my arms. Craning my head to look at the clock on the bedside table, I realised it was 4am.

She whimpered into my chest and clutched her stomach. "Bubba what's wrong?" She looked up at me, her brown eyes laced in pain.

"My belly hurts" she stated rubbing her stomach.

"Aw do you want me to rub it better?" She nodded and collapsed in my chest again. I used my thumb and put pressure on her stomach. She started crying suddenly and dug her head deeper into my torso.

"I feel sick" she whined. I pulled her away from me and brought her to the toilet. I made her lean over and waited for it to come rubbing her back to help. After a few minutes she pulled away

"Daddy it's not coming out"

I picked her up and brought her back into the bedroom lying her on the soft duvet. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"Maybe some sleep would help" she started closing her eyes but every once in a while she would open then and wrinkle her nose in pain.

I lay down next to her and started patting her stomach, eventually her eyes closed and soft snores emitted from her.

* * *

The constant buzzing of the alarm clock sat on the dresser caused me to awake from my slumber this early morning. The sun was yet to rise causing the dawn sky to be filled with many pretty colours.

I sat up and saw McKayla sat on the ground holding her stomach again. I sighed pushing the covers of me and joining Kayla on the floor.

She looked up at me, her lip was trembling. She looked as if she was in a lot of pain.

"I'm sorry, I'll be more quiet just don't hit me" she cowered away.

I sat there in shock. Did she think I was going to hurt her?

"I didn't mean to wake you up this morning I won't do it again" she shook her head.

"Kayla it's ok to wake me up if you feel pain. If your ever hurt or feel sad it's ok to come to me. I would never hurt you or punish you ok?"

She looked uncertain but nonetheless sat in my lap. She was really small for a six year old so she wasn't much of a bother.

"Daddy my belly hurts so much" she whined.

"Ok bub should we try eat some breakfast, it could help?" She nodded and stood up but sat back down again crying.

"Let's go bathroom first" I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom.

After cleaning her up and everything we went downstairs to eat.

I put some milk in a bowl and warmed it up. She liked her milk warm. Then I put some coco puffs in and stirred it with a spoon then leaving that spoon in the bowl and passing it to her.

She ate about two thirds of it then ran to the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later and sat on the sofa. Then readjusted her position and lay down. Then sat back up but put her legs over the back of the sofa. She kept moving about until she grew fed up of finding a comfortable spot and started crying.

I sat down next to her and she curled up into my arms. I put some tv on and relaxed a bit as she started calming down.

Harry and Liam came trudging down the stairs lazily rubbing sleep from their eyes. The boys had their own places but they shared. Liam and Harry, Zayn and Louis. Zayn and Louis was in the one above and Liam and Harry was in the one below.

They decided to sleepover for a few weeks.

It's been 7 weeks since McKayla has been here, there are times where she gets scared of us, times she remembers McKenzie but we've managed to adjust to her.

"Hey! Who's crying so early in the morning?" Liam asked in a silly voice.

"Not me" she replied laughing

"Are you sure about that" he asked again in a silly voice.

She hid her face in my legs and started laughing. The boys laughed and grabbed some breakfast.

After an episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch I saw McKayla was sleeping. I decided to leave her there and continue watching my show.

Zayn and Louis ended up joining us about 15 minutes later. The five of us were now on the sofa watching Sabrina.

After about three episodes McKayla started stirring in my arms. She shot up and put a hand over her mouth. I instantly took the hint and stood up, grabbed her and took her to the bathroom. She leaned over the lid and emptied her stomach out. I pulled the little hairs that were in front of her face away and rubbed her back soothingly.

When she was done she cried into my chest. I didn't mind the sick so I hugged her back. I brought her to the sink and washed her face and brushed her teeth. I changed her clothes then passed her to the boys and changed my clothes.

When I walked back into the living room I saw that they were all playing with McKayla. She seemed much happier now that her stomach was emptied.

Hey

Sorryyyyy istg online school is so hard but I'm going back next week so I'll write it during double science

Please read the chapter called '🚨 IMPORTANT 🚨' to understand this new layout

After these little fillers we'll get into the juicy stuff 

Hope your ready