chapter 4

Nico walked hesitantly to the infirmary, he wanted to go on a date with Will so bad! but he was really nervous.

He was just wearing his usual clothes, black t shirt and black skinny jeans.

He walked inside the infirmary and looked around. Will sat on a chair in the end of the room.

"you're here!" He said and stood up. Nico exhaled, he hadn't noticed that he was holding his breath.

"I'm here" Nico confirmed nervously. Will seemed so confident as he walked over to Nico and they walked outside.

"so, did you plan what we're going to do?" Nico asked curiously, he was following Will towards the beach.

Will nodded "mhmm, yea" he said and smiled at Nico "I really really hope you'll like it" Nico smiled back, he was getting more curious and excited than nervous. They arrived on the beach and there was picnic blanket with two plates and two cups. Nico smiled.

Will sat down but Nico just stood there taking the scene in. He couldn't belief Will had done that for him.

"Come on, sit down" Will said and patted the space beside him. Nico sat down as Will took two chocolate bars and handed one  to Nico.

"is that what we are going to eat?" Nico asked and took the chocolate bar.

"yea i didn't know what you liked but Percy said you loved chocolate so.. chocolate" Will said and took a bite of his bar. Nico looked at the plates puzzled.

"oh, yea I just thought that would be romantic" he said and stuffed his mouth with chocolate. Nico laughed and took a bite of the chocolate bar Will had handed him. Will was being too nice to him, though he did like it and he deffinetly needed it since they were going to risk their lifes tomorrow. It had to be improtant defeating the titan since the oracle had randomly come up with the prophecy.

"will, why do you think we are going on this quest?" Nico asked him "i mean, it must be important but we haven´t heard about anything unusual happening in Iceland"

Will seemed to be thinking about it for a while then replying "I think the volcanoes in Iceland are going crazy, the prphecy said we would face the threat of fire, I just don´t know what Titan could do that. The only ones that come to mind are Hyperion and Helios but they are the Titans of the sun"

Nico nodded and thought about it for a while, it did make sense but what Titan, Nico had spent a lot of time doing research about all the titans and their children so he should know this and he did.

"its Prometheus, it must be" he said but soon regretted it, they were being reckless throwing those names around like that. It was risky, he didn´t expect Helios, Hyperion and Promotheus to appear in thin air but it could´ve caught their attention.

"but, it can´t be! He went hiding after the first fight against Kronos! Hermes said he probably wouldn´t show his face for couple of centuries!" Will said, looking confused. Nico half smiled at him, he was cute when he was confused.

"well, surprisingly we weren´t lucky but maybe the threat of fire and the titan aren´t the same. Maybe the threat of fire is just the volcanoes" Nico shrugged "but can we talk about something else? I kind of wanted to get my mind of the quest, I´m getting worried. This would be much easier if I went alone"

"but you won´t be going alone" Will said and smiled "and of course. So, erm, I don´t know if you want to talk about this either but I´m curious. I overheard you and Jason talking about Cupid once, exidentally I hurried away before I heard the whole conversation but you sounded upset"

Nico sighed, Will was right he didn´t want to talk about that either. He was so angry at Cupid, but he couldn´t hate him. If no one knew he was gay he probably wouldn´t be on a date with Will... Who the hell told Will?

"Cupid just, you know, made me say I was gay" he said, though it wasn´t entirely true Cupid had made him say he had a crush on Percy but Will didn´t need to know that yet. "it didn´t really matter because Jason promised he wouldn´t tell, later though I told Percy and Annabeth and now the seven and Reyna know which makes me wonder who told you"

Will just laughed, Nico had expected him to at least look a little awkward.

"first Percy asked me to please be gay, I just laughed and told him I would date a guy then he started to say that you were really hot and Jason was behind him nodding like an idiot then they both said that I shouk -and to quote them exactly- ´most deffinetly ask you out´ so I figured" Will explained. Nico laughed.

"idiots" he said, it seemed like Percy and Jason wanted him to be happy though Nico did not like their technique. It felt nice to know that he had friends.

"you said the seven knew you were gay, does Leo- did Leo know?" Will asked, he seemed almost in pain. Nico didn´t know Will and Leo had been good friends.

"no" Nico said and shook his head, Will sighed. They all missed Leo. Everyone noticed he was gone.

"yea, I miss him. We were good friends, I showed him around Camp after Annabeth ruined my carrige" he said and half smiled. Nico finished his chocolate bar, that date was awfully depressing but Nico still liked it. He liked to sit there with Will and just talk about everything that was going on.

Will stood up and streched out his hand to help Nico up. They walked back towards the cabins and kept talking about everything and nothing. Nico felt so good and he hadn´t relized how much he liked Will, when they were in front of the Hades cabin they both stopped. Nico didn´t want the evening to end.

Will seemed to making up his mind about something, then he smiled at Nico. He made a little move towards him but then he started to cough histerically.

"wait, did you just-"

"choke on a leaf?" Will asked "yup, did not taste good" Nico started to laugh and actually laugh, it was a happy sound he had never expected to make again. Though it didn´t last long, he shook his head and smiled at Will.

"I´ll see you tomorrow Sunshine" Nico said and walked inside his cabin. He yelped, Jason, Percy, Annabeth and Piper sat in his cabin. All grinning at him like idiots.

"what are you all doing here?" he asked with a small chuckle and sat down on his bed. 

"how was it?" Piper asked "is he romantic? if not the Aphrodite cabin will have to have a word with him" Nico rolled his eyes smiling.

"yes Piper, he was romantic" Nico said. They started to drown him in questions, if Reyna was there she would´ve asked all those questions before he went on the date. He laughed to himself at the thought.