chapter 3

Nico sat at the Big 3 table eating pancakes, not the healthiest breakfast but it tasted good and Nico didn't eat much anyway.

Jason and Percy were in a deep conversation about something that someone thought they saw in the city, and unbelievable but true they were both really serious.

someone sat down beside Nico with a computer in their hands.

"where did you get that?" Nico asked and stared at the computer in Will's hands.

"the hephaestus kids fixed it so it doesn't radiate... it doesn't matter, it's not dangerous" he said and showed Nico the computer.

"we need to go to another country for this quest, we nees to go to Iceland I think. It's in Europe and it might take some time to get there but it is the Vikings lands" he said, Nico was looking at Will the whole time he was talking instead of the computer.

"r-right, yea" he said and looked at the computer. Iceland was a small contry, it's capital city had the weirdest name ever and Nico had no chance at pronouncing it.

"so we go to Iceland and find the Titan but there was a lot about fire so what could that mean?" he asked Will, who shrugged.

"I don't know" he looked at the computer "it must be some monster or the Titan, I don't think there is any Titan of desires though.."

"it doesn't matter yet, how are we going to get there? I mean I can shadow travel us there but... " he went silent when he noticed that Will was glaring at him.

"you are not going to shadow travel us there Death Boy, I'm planning on keeping you alive until we come back" He said, Nico rolled his eyes.

"how are we going to get there then?" Nico asked "it's not save for me to go by air nor sea, this will be fun"

he looked at Will with a raised eyebrow. "well, we should just drive to the city and then find out what we can do" will said with a shrug. Nico sighed.

"fine, but you have to help me choose one of the Athena kids. I was going to ask Annabeth is she wanted to go but she said she was more than done with adventures outside of camp for a while" Nico said and looked towards the Athena table.

"the new girl, Ivy right?" Will said "I mean I think everyone just wants to stay in camp while it's calm but she wasn't in the battle against Gaea so she probably wants to be a real demigod"

"but she has so little training" Nico said "and she's so young, if anything would go wrong I couldn't forgive myself"

he sighed, he didn't want more death. He just wanted to get out of everyone's way and go somewhere else.

"I've seen her train, she's really strong and determined and really clever. She wants to be a good Demigod so much" Will said, he sounded like he was whining.

"I'll ask her" he said "or could you? I don't think I'm the best person to"

he looked down at his plate, be didn't really have appetite anymore so he just put his plate away.

-----------

"I've heard it's really beautiful in Iceland" Annabeth said. Nico nodded. He was in the infirmary with Annabeth, Reyna and Percy, Coach Hedge's son was in a check up. Jason, Reyna,  Hazel and Frank had gone back and Piper was helping Drew with some boy, apparently they had become really good friends.

"yea, I guess" Nico said "but I still feel kinda bad for dragging Ivy with us, she just arrived at camp few days ago"

Annabeth smiled "it's okay, she's really excited and she's a good fighter. I've been hard on her since Will talked to me about her coming with you two"