Picnic

It was a partly cloudy Saturday morning. You woke up happy since today is your day with Tsukki all to yourself.

"I wonder what he has planned.. hmph why wouldn't he tell me? He knows I don't like surprises." you thought to yourself as you brushed your teeth.

*ding* your phone lit up with Tsukki's name and a message below it.

The message read "Make sure you wear something cute, we're going on a picnic."

"Got it, see you soon <3" you responded and hopped in the shower.

After you finished showering you went into your closet knowing exactly what you were going to wear. You rummaged around your closet for a few seconds before you found your strawberry dress. You put it on along with a pink beret, simple gold hoop earrings, and pink wrap around heels.

"wow, I look aesthetic as hell." you said out loud as you looked in the mirror.

Just then you got a text from Tsukki saying he's here.

You walked out of your house and saw him waiting on his phone with a picnic basket hanging from his left arm. His hair was messy but done, his outfit was perfect and you wondered how he fell for you.

"because I'm amazing that's how!" you thought immediately after

He looked up as you closed the door and his eyes widened as he began to blush.

"Y-you look beautiful.." he said trying to keep his composure

You softly giggled and said "thanks, you look handsome." while kissing him on the cheek, causing him to blush even more.

You both began to walk to wherever Tsukki had planned. You had small conversations about volleyball, how your dress reminded him of strawberry shortcake, and other small things. He held your hand gently and every so often he would kiss it, just to do it, causing you to blush.

You had arrived at a beautiful spot. Lush with grass and flowers, a small pond nearby with little ribbiting frogs, humming birds zipped quietly around and butterflies flew elegantly in the soft breeze. It was perfect, no no it was more than perfect. It was matchless.

You looked back at him, he already had everything set up and was waiting for you. You smiled and ran over to him, hugging him tightly. He chuckled and hugged you back.

"This is so beautiful." you said looking up at him

"yeah it is, just like you." he said smiling at you "Lets eat." he said

A/N if you'd like, you can play Treehouse by Alex G for the remainder of the story, really sets the mood I think :)

(slide at the top!)

Tsukki began chasing you around the small meadow for the last bite of strawberry shortcake. You yelled out "Come at me you saltshaker!!" as you began to run with the last bite. The last thing you heard before taking off was Tsukki shouting "Oh that's it y/n! You better keep running!" Sadly, he caught up with you quite quickly and dragged you down to the ground. He held your arms together as he ate the last bite right in front of you. You pouted as he started laughing. You looked up at him and noticed a bit of the frosting was on his nose and began to point and laugh at him. Confused he pouted and then you wiped it off and kissed his forehead.

You then locked eyes and slowly moved closer to each other. You proceeded to take off his glasses, put them on yourself and ran away once more. This time you outran him until you fell into the pond. You were soaked. Tsukki began laughing, you'd never heard him laugh so hard in your entire life. Even the frogs were laughing.

He helped you out and wrapped the picnic blanket around you, still chuckling as he replayed it in his head.

~Time skip~

You sat in Tsukki's arms while watching the sun set. The sky was glowing with all shades of orange, pink and yellow. The sun slowly moved down bit by bit while you looked back on today. You softly chuckled as you looked up at him. You could see the reflection of the sunset in his glasses. The soft breeze blew through his hair and his soft skin glowed in the light. And at that moment you knew, you'd never need anything else, besides him.

A/N
Hey lovelies, sorry for being so inactive but I hope you enjoyed this one because I really liked writing it.
Anyways have a good day/night byee!