Boss

"T-Tsukki.." you moaned, "we shouldn't be d-doing this here.."

"Shhhh keep quiet.." Tsukki groaned as he rubbed against you.

"Tsukishima!" You moaned out as he entered yo-

*insert alarm sound*

You gasped and sat up out of bed. You were sweating and breathing heavily.

"Oh my god of all things why did I have to dream of that?" you thought "I don't even like him like that. I'm his personal assistant for goodness sake!"

"Ugh I need to get ready." you said groggily

You got out of your comfortable bed and went to your bathroom. You brushed your teeth, then your hair, washed your face and stepped into the shower. The cold water felt horrible but it was better for your skin and it woke you up more.

After your shower you moisturized and did your hair. You then got dressed, you wore a long sleeve rose gold button up, with a black skirt, black stockings and black heels. You looked in the mirror and thought to yourself "not bad y/n." While smiling at yourself.

You left the bathroom and went to get the rest of your things for work. You looked at the clock 6:50.

"Great, I have plenty of time." You thought to yourself.

You grabbed your bag with your computer, wallet and other necessities. You tried your hardest all morning to clear your head of the dream you had but it was nearly impossible when he texted you. Tsukishima Kei. Your boss. Texted you.

"This is completely normal but why does it feel different now?" you thought "ugh this ridiculous, just be normal today, everything is normal."

The text read "Coffee. My usual order."

"Wow. He's never really been much of a texter I guess. But this, this is bleak, he's lucky I know his order by heart now." You said to yourself.

You replied with "Of course sir! Do you want any breakfast items?"

"Yes. Shortcake."

"Shortcake? Again? He does realize that's not a breakfast item right?" You thought

"Of course sir. Be there soon." You replied.

You sighed and headed out to the usual coffee shop you go to every morning. When you got there it was 7:27. You ordered Tsukki's items and got yourself a double chocolate mocha frappe and croissant. You thanked the kind employees and went on your way.

You made it to work at 7:45. "Perfect timing" you thought to yourself.

You walked to his office and knocked on the door.

After about 10 seconds you heard a groggily "Come in."

You opened the door and softly closed it behind you. You walked over to his desk and handed him his coffee and shortcake. "Thank you." He mumbled.

"U-uhm sir, is everything okay?" you asked nervously

He started rubbing his temples and replied with a snarky "I'm fine. Go clear my schedule for the day."

"Of course sir." You replied in a blunt and sharp tone.

He made a surprised and slightly annoyed face. You left his office and cleared his schedule for the day and didn't speak to him for the majority of the day. You went to your office and started on your own work, and there was a lot.