wat da fawk 😃

TW: death threats and mentions of su!c!de

 Plsss not chole on my mb now telling me to report Isa 😭😂

t0mfeItons pls seek help and try again

And now look what she's saying to Isa

 SHES SENDING ISA FUCKING DEATH THREATS AS IF THATS OKAY BITCH WHAT-

I've tried not to update on the drama too much because all the drama and proof about Chole being rude is in other spam books but I just happened to see her comment on my mb and then I saw that on hers and I had to say something.

Please never tell anyone to k!ll themselves. That's not okay. I don't know what has gotten into you Chole but you need to stop. How would you like it if someone told you to k!ll yourself? I bet you wouldn't like it. And how to you think that makes Isa feel? She's a person with feelings just like you are. And of all people, she doesn't deserve that. Isa is so sweet and kind and never did anything to hurt anyone. She never said the n word. But you're accusing her of doing so, but you said it as well. And then you're calling Hispanics basic and ugly? And then you call Isa trans and ugly? Chole, you sound really fucking upset with your own life and you need to get it together, sista. Bullying and misgendering someone is one thing, death threats are another.

I know you think what I just said probably means nothing to you, Chole,  but it should. What if Isa did end up
k!lling herself? I bet you wouldn't feel happy and unbothered like you think you would; I know you'd feel a lot of guilt. Sending someone death threats may seem fun to you at first, but afterwards you're gonna feel some guilt. You may not think you will but trust me; karma will come back to bite you in the ass and you're gonna end up feeling like a real bitch for doing what you did.

I did not intend on dragging this out like I did, but I felt like something needed to be said. As someone who has attempted su!c!de, death threats are really triggering to me and I felt like this needed to be said. While this may seem like it's only directed towards Chole right now, it's a reminder to everyone to first of all never send someone death threats and second of all never take your own life.

I love y'all so much and please remember to always think of someone's mental health before you go saying shit like that to them. And Chole, what you're doing is not okay and if you're not gonna leave this app and leave Isa and all her friends alone, then we can easily report you until your ass gets deleted again. You don't deserve to be welcomed onto and app full of nice people who have something better to do than send death threats to innocent people.