𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 / happy birthday

"Be careful!" Deiji snapped at Jennie.

"I'm just helping you heal this bruise!" Jennie retorted.

Jennie glared and pressed a little too hard. Deiji winced and attempted to hit Jennie's arm but the girl dodged the hit.

"Nice try." Jennie taunted Deiji.

Deiji scoffed and let Jennie do what she's doing to heal her bruise fastly.

"You know if the fans see this bruise, they're going to think someone hit you." Jisoo sat beside Deiji and grabbed a pillow.

"Partly, you are right unnie. Deiji unnie WAS hit but not by someone, but by something!" Lisa poked Deiji's arm.

"Go ahead make fun of me. I'll make sure you're the one who's going to have a bruise next." Deiji sneered at Lisa. The younger girl hid behind Jisoo while Jisoo only laughed.

"Yah Rosé! Come sit here!" Jisoo called Rosé who just came back from the kitchen.

"What were you making?" Jisoo asked Rosé.

Rosé sat next to Lisa, "I just got some ice cream sandwiches." She showed the six packs of ice cream sandwich and gave each of them one.

"Thanks." The four girls said.

"And the last one belongs to who?" Jennie asked.

"Me." Rosé laughed and picked up the remote to watch a movie.

"Just don't let that damage your throat Roseanne." Deiji reminded Rosé.

"Yes ma'am!" Rosé did a salute and laughed.

"By the way, don't you and Wendy unnie have to hang out tonight?" Lisa asked after munching her ice cream sandwich.

"Yeah, but she's picking me up." Deiji said and thanked Jennie as the girl finished treating her bruise.

Jennie smiled and shook her head, heading to the kitchen to wash the cold compress and put it back to the fridge.

"You and you're friends picking you up unnie. When will you ever learn how to drive?" Jisoo asked.

"When the crows become white." Deiji stuck her tongue out and walked to her room.

"She got you there unnie." Lisa laughed and continued eating her ice cream.

Jisoo scoffed and hit Lisa lightly on the thighs. Lisa groaned and stood up to sit next to Rosé.

Deiji sighed and skimmed through her closet, trying to find another outfit

Deiji sighed and skimmed through her closet, trying to find another outfit. As of know, Deiji has two outfits out and it was a red hoodie and jeans, the next one was an oversized white sweatshirt and black sweatpants.

"You know what, I'm just going to go with the red one." Deiji plopped down to her bed and put on the clothes along with a pair of Balenciaga sneakers.