𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆 / company

Eyes were wide while looking at her phone. It showed the time, 4 o'clock in the morning and someone was calling her, not just someone though. Their groups manager was calling her.

Swiping up, Deiji answered the call, "Yes manager-nim?"

"Get ready Day, you have a meeting today at 9. Don't be late!"

"Of course manager-nim, when have we always been late?" Deiji sat up carefully, not wanting to disturb her sleeping dog, and chuckled.

"Do you want me to list it down Day?" Her manager asked sarcastically.

"No thank you manager-nim." Deiji laughed, "Well, annyeong manager-nim. I'm going to wake the girls."

"Annyeong Day, don't be late!" Her manager reminded her and hung up.

Putting her phone on the nightstand next to her, Deiji stood up and started stretching her arms.

"Well, I guess it's time to wake up the girls." Deiji shook her head and chuckled, "This'll be fun, won't it Cartier?" She petted her dog's head before heading out of her bedroom.

" Deiji shook her head and chuckled, "This'll be fun, won't it Cartier?" She petted her dog's head before heading out of her bedroom

"Lalisa!" Deiji knocked on Lisa's bedroom door.

Waking Lalisa up was like a hobby Deiji didn't like, at all. It was a horrible experience.

After knocking for minutes, Deiji finally opened the door and saw Lalisa still sleeping.

"Yah! Lisa!" Deiji shook Lisa's shoulder to which Lalisa groaned and rolled, squishing her cat, Leo.

"What?" Lisa opened her eyes as Leo meowed and jumped off the bed.

"Wake up. We have a schedule at YG today." Deiji poked Lisa's cheeks and left the room.

After waking Lisa up, Deiji headed over to Jisoo's room only to find the girl already up. Shrugging, Deiji left and walked to Rosé's room.

"Roseanne, wake up!" Deiji pulled Rosé's blanket off her.

"Yah." Rosé patted the area around her, trying to find the blanket and pull it back but Deiji was already folding it.

"Wake up, we have a schedule." Deiji put the blanket on the foot of Rosé's bed and left.

Finally it was only Jennie, but before going to Jennie's room she walked towards the kitchen.

"Jisoo-ah, is it okay if you cook breakfast?" Deiji asked the girl drinking coffee.

"Yeah." Jisoo answered after downing her coffee.

"Good, I'm gonna wake Jennie up. Shout if Lisa and Rosé is here, okay?"

"Uh-huh, good luck waking Jennie up." Jisoo chuckled and stood up, walking towards the refrigerator to see what she can make for breakfast.

"Yeah, thanks." Deiji left the kitchen and headed to Jennie's room.