𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 / day with the girls

It's the beginning of March and the girls were busy for their coming comeback. After the rumors and issues, Blackpink has yet to shake the world with their new title track. The girls have been in charge of their clothes for their concerts as the other staffs were busy with the music video.

Now the girls are relaxing inside a room, waiting for each other's turns to try out their clothes.

"I don't think I'm going to get any solo screen time in this comeback." Deiji said whilst leaning against the couch.

"Don't be so negative Petal unnie." Jennie sauntered in front of her.

"You and me both Deiji-ssi." Rosé frowned.

"Both of you are so negative." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Have you seen leadernim's lines unnie?" Jennie asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, it's actually so little for a main rapper of the group." Deiji shrugged.

"They're right Jisoo unnie, and blinks are going to riot." Lisa walked in front of them with her ranger inspired outfit.

"Yeah, blinks are crazy for equal screentime." Rosé chuckled.

Deiji hummed and looked at Lisa, " Do a twirl for us maknae." And doing what her leader said, Lisa chuckled and posed after twirling.

"That looks good, are all of us going to have ranger inspired outfits unnie?" Deiji asked the stylist standing behind Lisa.

"Yes Day." Their stylist nodded.

"What about for our individual screen times unnie?"

"We're still looking into all of your lines, but unfortunately, Deiji's screentime will be short." The stylist smiled sadly.

"And how do you know that?" Jennie raised an eyebrow, going inside the dressing cubicle to change.

"We're the ones in charge of your outfits, of course we should know what it is to decide what you will wear." The stylist shrugged, giving Jennie her clothes whilst keeping their eyes at the other three girls.

"Ugh, this is so unfair!" Rosé grabbed Deiji's shoulders and shook it.

"Don't whine Roseanne." Deiji chuckled and stood up, walking inside the cubicle next to Jennie's, with the assistant stylist in tow with her outfit.

" Deiji chuckled and stood up, walking inside the cubicle next to Jennie's, with the assistant stylist in tow with her outfit

"Unnie! I'm here!" Deiji opened the door and let herself in. Putting her shoes on the rack next to her, Deiji was tackled by Wendy and Seulgi.

"Unnies! Get off!" Deiji whined from under the two idols. But they only gave her chuckles for a response, followed by this is a sound of someone clicking their tongue.

"Get off her you two." Irene grabbed Wendy and Seulgi's collar, pulling them off of Deiji.

Immediately after the weight was lifted off her, Deiji stood up and dusted her knees.