🇫 🇮 🇻 🇪 

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel,So I don't care if it will break my heart, Just fuck me 'til we disappear

So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me 'til we disappear.
♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

Aizawa Shota was known for his cold demeanor, rugged looks, and his all around careless attitude. The male even took pride in his 'aloof' style, often finding this to his advantage in most situations. After all, he had very few attachments.
But now, he found himself drowning in his own thoughts, his leg bouncing as he waited for class to start. Never before had he felt this way, and it was all because of a girl.
Speaking of said girl, Aizawa looked up to the sound of the door sliding open, revealing the feline-like female.

Spring woke early, her eyes staring blankly at the white ceiling before getting up.
She was on cycle, a repetitive list and functions she engraved into her mind since she was the age of twelve.
Wake up exactly at 4AM
Do a light workout and run until 5
Take a shower
Get dressed
Eat something light
And from there go to school or whatever she had to do for that day.
It was a repetitive cycle.
But it was also what kept her going. Something that stayed constant and that she could rely on. And if she wanted to be a hero, it was important that this was to stay consistent in her life.

By the time she had got to school, it was only 6:33. School started at 8:15.
The girl figured that she could go ahead and make her way to class and study. Besides, what would they tell her? To go home?
So when she opened the sliding door to her home room and math class, the girl was a bit surprised to see her teacher, Aizawa, hunched over while grading papers.
"A-ah..good morning Sensei."
He watched as she gave a small bow, her ears flattening against her hair as her eyes darted across the room. "Would it be okay if I studied in here until class or-" The girl jumped as he let out a loud "yes", the male himself surprised at his own outburst. Feeling as if he was swallowing his own heart back down his throat, he made a grunting noise before giving a small smile. "Yea I've been here since 5 anyways." Spring nodded unsurely, slowly making her way to her assigned seat.
It was another thirty minutes of Aizawa stealing glances at the girl, watching as the sunlight slowly crept through the window and highlighting her snowy hair. Watching as she shifted in her seat, crossing her legs which caused more of her skin to be on display between the thigh-high socks and the grey skirt.
If he didn't know any better, he would almost think she was teasing him. But those where only a fantasies thought.
Perhaps one day, she would be teasing him. Her golden cat-like eyes would stare into his own dark orbs, and she would smile and wink at him. He would move from his desk and make his way to hers. Or it could even be the other way around. She would slowly stand from her seat, and make her way to him. He would watch as she crawled on his desk, her plump lips opening to whisper his name. "Aizawa". She was closer now, and her hand was reaching out to him.
"Aizawa."
He could feel her warm breath on his face, and upon closer inspection there were flakes of blue in her eyes, and her pupils also seemed to change and shift like a cats.
"Aizawa."
She was so close he could kiss her. He saw his own hand reach out to her, and just as he was going to pull her in,
"Aizawa!"
He jolted awake, his dream fading into reality. Spring was standing in front of him, her hand that was previously on his shoulder not retreating back to her side. "It's almost time for class to start. I figured I'd wake you before the bell rung."
The male nodded, his heart still thumping loudly in his chest. He never realized he had fallen asleep, and looking at the time he almost blanched as he saw it was now 8:05.
Soon the students began to fill in, their loud talking only quieting down after Aizawa slammed his hands down on the desk. The male sighed, tiredly looking at the class. He already knew the day was going to be a long one, but, stealing another glance at the white haired girl, he also knew it wasn't necessarily bad.

Until the next class comes in anyway.

♡︎

//Oop...so uh..how's it going. I was going to add more to this chapter, but nah. I haven't updated in a while so..here ya go! Anyways this was basically a filler chap Bc writers block is real and I need to get where I need to go.

Until next chapter,
-Rin