🇴 🇳 🇪 

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

Spring could practically feel her heart beating against her chest as she listened to her new teacher talk through the door. Soon the muffled talking stopped, a gruff voice then telling her to enter the room. Taking one least breath, her eyes lingering in the sign that said 4-A, the girl slid open the door.

Spring Lockser never truly wanted to be a hero. In fact, her interest and hobbies lied within the music and art industry. She liked the feeling of a brush in her hand, and the hassle of smudged charcoal. She liked creating soft melodies with the violin, not the constant fear of 'when am I going to die.'
She hated it. She hated how taxing it was, and how most 'heroes' do it for the money and fame.
She hated her quirk. She hated how those who said they wanted to be heroes were the ones who bullied her.
But she had to prove them wrong. Maybe she, too, was being selfish. But she wanted to prove the world wrong. She could be hero. Just watch.

Aizawa Shouta never found himself to be attracted to anyone. Sure, he's found the select few of men and women 'hot' or relatively good looking, but he'd never go as far to say he was attracted to them.

Until she walked in.

He knew he was getting a new student today, but he didn't exactly know who. By the time Nezu had told the tired man, Aizawa was already half asleep and too delirious to really care. And know he wished  he had at least looked at the student, Springs, profile.
Trying his best not to ogle the girl, or at least not to be so obvious about it and- oh god was that a tail and are those cat ears- he cleared his throat and turned to the class. "This is Spring Lockser. She has recently transferred-" He was cut off, unsurprisingly, by Idia, the stiff boy standing with his hand in the air. "I did not know transferring was allowed so late in the year. What about requirements, and how do we know she is suited for the hero course without proper test!" The male shouted, chopping at the air with his hand. Aizawa sighed, using a hand to rub at his face. "She was personally recommended and accepted by principal Nezu. Any questions can be taken up with him." There was a few seconds of silence before the class erupted with chatter, all being questions for the girl who still stood at the front of the class.
"What's your quirk!"
"Are those cat ears?"
"You're cute!"
"Where did you transfer from!"
"Can you turn into a cat?"
The girl took a step back to where she was slightly behind the tall male, Aizawa himself moving to be in-front of her. "One at a time. And at least let the girl introduce herself." The tired male took a step to the side and gave a pointed look to the class, glaring at a certain two know what they'd more than likely ask.

"H-hello..my name is Spring."

♡︎

Ayyy first chapter, how'd I do? Anyways I'm sorry it's short, but I really wanted to publish something And get this book started. Anyways, feel free to comment! I thrive off attention and helpful criticism is always accepted!!