🇸 🇮 🇽 

I insult the hypocrisy and light your fire with your painI give into the ecstasy but the cold dark remains♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

I give into the ecstasy but the cold dark remains
♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

It was the end of the day, meaning it was time for hero training. Also meaning, that it was time for Spring to demonstrate her quirk.
Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if she didn't hate her quirk.
Maybe it would've been exciting if she had friends.
Maybe it would've been better is she had a heroes quirk.
A heroes quirk.

Then again, what defined a heroes quirk?

Dressed in the blue and white UA uniform, Spring stood awkwardly as her classmates formed a line in front of her. She had just completed the physical test, her score being relatively average on most, and now she had to demonstrate her main quirk.
"As I said before, I can produce- or make you see things. It's dangerous and I don't." She sighed, looking down. "I don't mean or want to hurt anyone."
Just before the class had walked outside to test the girl, Aizawa had asked if everyone wanted to be the subjects on which she would test her quirk on. Though Spring tried to decline and convince the others not to, no one had objected.
"Don't worry." Aizawa said, placing a hand gently on the girls head. "I'll be ready to stop you if things go out of control."
She trusted her teacher, but she still couldn't seem believe in his words. "Please." She whispered, taking a step closer to him while clasping her hands together. "Please don't make me do this."
Aizawa could practically feel his hears squeeze in his chest, the overwhelming feeling of wanting to take her in his arms was almost painful. "It will be okay. Just for today, to see how your quirk works, and then we can practice so you can learn to control it."
The girl nodded, turning to make her way where the rest of the class now was.

She didn't want to do this.

"During the physical part of my assessment, I had touched each one of you. This is important as I need to have touched someone within a 5 hour time span, as far as I know, for my quirk to work."
The tall boy with glasses, Iida, raised his arm in a chopping motion. "And how did you touch most of us without our knowledge?"
"My tail. It's light and soft enough to where if I were to touch even your skin, you would not feel it. Other times, for instance." Spring pointed to the frog looking girl and then the pink-skin toned female. "When you were introducing yourselves, some of you shook my hand or clung on to my arm." The class nodded, some not paying attention while others were listening closely. The freckled boy was, again, scribbling in his notebook while mumbling.
"Alright." Aizawa stepped up, pulling out what looked to be a stopwatch. "It's time."

It was strange, activating her quirk. The feeling of dread would seem settle in her stomach, and voices would whisper in her ears. Each voice was different, telling her things about the person she was inflicting her quirk on. What they felt in their lowest times, their deepest regrets and their worse moments. She could faintly hear yelling and crying, though the sounds were far away.
Opening her eyes, she could see her class. Most were crying, grabbing at the sides of their head while some were sitting on the ground, a blank look in their eyes.
And then that feeling went away. The heavy feeling on her chest disappeared, and she could something running out of her nose. Lifting an hand up to wipe her nose, she pulled it away to see smeared blood. The girl furrowed her eyebrows, her vision going blurry as she stumbled back, landing into someone's arms. Looking up, she could make out the blurry image of her teacher, his red eyes slowly changing into their normal dark hue.
He had used his quirk on her.
"I'm sorry." Was all she was able to say before black took over her vision.

//hey...umm..haven't updated in a while. Sorry...
I know what I want to put into this story, but I'm not sure how to get there ya know? Anyways, I wuv you guys and thank you for the support 🥰🥰//