🇸 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇳 

Swimming through the void We hear the word We lose our selvesBut we find it all♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎Three weeks since the incident

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Swimming through the void
We hear the word
We lose our selves
But we find it all
♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎
Three weeks since the incident. Three weeks since she's seen her mother, and three weeks she's been cooped up in the hospital. However, it wasn't all that bad.
The students from her class would visit her, bringing her gifts and cards. Onetime the entire class as a whole, including Aizawa, had came to her room and wished her well, telling her that they were all okay from her attack. Even Bakugou was there.
Her top visitors though were Aizawa, who came with school work and made sure she wasn't behind, and to her surprise, Shinsou. And with their constant, and in Aizawa's case daily, visits, she had never felt so.. normal. Human, even. Never once had anyone cared enough to visit and check up on her well being. She felt special, to say the least. Spring also found herself getting closer to her teacher, the two often finding themselves talking about other subjects besides her school work. From cats to movies, she was never lonely with his presence. In fact, the girl found herself slowly, but surely, growing attached to his presence.

Something Aizawa enjoyed.

He knew what he was doing. He knew that it was manipulative, not that he didn't enjoy their time together, but a little deception never hurt anyone.

Four weeks from the incident and Spring was finally being released. It wasn't the fact that she was physically hurt, but her mental state, however, was fragile. The over use of her quirk caused severe nightmares and anxiety attacks, and her extended stay at the hospital was because doctors didn't know what to do.
She would go into temporary comas, unable to wake but trapped in her own nightmare. Sometimes her quirk would unintentionally slip out as she slept or if she was under extreme pressure from said quirk, causing doctors to sedate her with a -temporary- quirk represser.
So, with a few experiments and test runs, a month later she had a special medication she could take for emergencies involving her quirk. The medication was in a small form, and as she swallowed it, it would melt and release a chemical to emotionally 'stabilize' her and stop her quirk from functioning.

Spring let out a large breath of air as she exited the hospital, her pale skin seeming to glow in the sunlight. Aizawa smiled down at the girl, a chuckle escaping his mouth. "Was it that bad?"
The girl scoffed, but the smile never left her face. "They wouldn't let me outside much and I miss the smell of nature and the feeling of the sun." She then turned her gaze towards the taller male beside her, bitting her lip in thought. "Mr. Aizawa?" He hummed, raising an eyebrow at the young girl.
"I told you, you can just call me Shouta when we're alone. And what is it?"

"Could you..Help me learn to control my quirk?"

Yes, Aizawa concluded. Everything was going as he planned.

"Of course."

Ayyy waddup.... umm... sorry for not updating in a while. Um- I had my APUSH exam today and I knew nothing on it. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed and I'll "try" to update more but... lmao.

Until next time my lovely reader~

//also sorry it's short. I feel bad I haven't updated in a while so—

🇩 🇪 🇨 🇪 🇵 🇹 🇮 🇴 🇳  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें