Mine

*quincy's pov*
I was getting ready to drive off then I heard a scream. I looked back into Destiney's door way wide open seeing her hair being pulled . I sat there watching as crazy as that sounds i was waiting for her to say the 3 words.I watched her in anger as she was stabbed in her legs blood gushing everywhere then she said the 3 words "SOMEBODY HELP ME" she screamed as her step mom poured the alcohol over her bruises and stab wounds. I ran inside and Destiney was unconscious. I pulled out my gun and said " I'm taking her away if you ever mess with her again I will make sure you are put into jail and all that money you have will go straight to Destiney" I said still holding her at gun point . "O-o-ok" she said "but why would u want her she's ugly and sloppy and worthless" then I slapped her . Nice and hard. She held her face as I told her "Destiney is beautiful inside and out and no matter what u say I will like her" I then walked out and went to my house . Destiney woke up confused and I told her everything that happened . She then went back to sleep and i watched her sleep . She looks so beautiful. I started touching her cheeks and her lips and smiling . She opened her eyes and said "why are u watching me?" "Because your beautiful" I replied as she smiled. We both got up and I fixed her some food I made her some spaghetti and she ate like she never ate before . I asked "how long has it been since you ate ? "A week she said" I was so angry . How could she treat her like this . I wanted revenge. Torture revenge . I will get it . But for now I need to get Destiney to trust me . *INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT ⚠️warning ****After she ate she went up and took a shower and wore my shirt . Gosh she looked so sexy in my clothes I could feel my penis bulging . I think she saw because her eyes widened and she blushed and looked away . I walked up to her and looked deep into her eyes and said "your mine" "all mine" "only mine" repeat it I said still looking into her eyes . As she gazed into mine she said "I'm yours" "all yours" "only yours" . Then we kissed so long and hard . My tongue and her tongue went perfectly together. She moaned in my mouth . I moaned in hers. My penis bulging out so hard I just wanted to fuck her . Fuck her hard and make her forget everything that happened to her . But I couldn't. She doesn't trust me yet . I felt her hands go down to my penis . She rubbed it as I moaned loudly biting my lips and she smiled . "You like that" she said smiling as I moaned some more grabbing her ass harder . I brought my hands to her vagina and massaged it through her laced panties . We both moaned and kept going untill we collapsed into the bed laughing and hugging . I'm I love this this girl . I am in love with this girl . I keep saying over and over in my head . We both fall asleep in each other's arms peacefully. I am in love with this girl .

HEYYYYY GUYSSS ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE I ADDED TO THIS STORY BECAUSE NOBODY IS READING IT 💔I AM REALLY WORKING SO HARD TO GET THIS STORY NICE FOR YALL AND STUFF AND I JUST WANT MY WORK TO BE APPRECIATED. Thx for anyone who starts to read and tips for the next chapter?? BYEEEEE💕