Pain

READ A/N at the END:)
I groaned in pain as my wicked step mother kicked me for the 10th time in my stomach after I dropped a glass cup because the slapped me out of anger when I asked for new clothes to cover my bruises  . She really hated me enough to punish me over the smallest things. "PLEASE STOP" i cried in pain as she kicked me and slapped me . "I don't care what you did in fact ,i will buy the new clothes ,I love beating you" she yelled with a psychotic look on her face. "seeing you in pain makes me happy"says Lucy with a mean smirk on her face. Once she did her last few kicks I ran to my room and collapsed onto my bed . " why me why me god why do I have to go through This god" I cried and cried until I was even more numb . I turned on the cold water in the shower and got in moaning in pain as the water hit my wounds and bruises all over my body . I cleaned my wounds and put on one of my dads shirts . "I miss him so much" I mumbled to myself.  His shirts still have his scent on them so I feel closer to him when I wear it . She killed him .my stupid ass stepmom killed him . I don't even wanna call her my step mom . I'm just gonna call her by her real ugly name . Lucy .She killed my dad because she wanted his money all to himself. And she wanted to keep me as her personal slave . I haven't committed suicide yet because my gut keeps telling me something good is going to happen,just takes a matter of time . I'm 15 in the 10th grade and I have one friend . Her name is Jada . She is the only person who knows about the abuse but in order to keep me safe she promised not to tell anyone . As In keep me safe if Lucy finds out I told someone ,she would tie me to a pole and whoop me with a switch then throw hot water at me . She explain what she's gonna do to me before she does it because she says I get more scared and it makes her happy . Jada is very nice I can tell she's very concerned but she can't do anything. The next morning I woke up it was 6:45 am and I got out of bed moaning in pain because my body was still sore . Lucy bought me clothes only because she wanted me to cover my bruises in long pants and long sleeved shirts and scarfs and loads of makeup .  "Why would she beat the living shit out of me if she knows I'm going to have bruises and eventually she will be caught" i mumbled to myself . I walked to school like every day but today was different. I was walking almost to the school not paying attention to the truck that was coming and then BOOM I fly to the ground and someone's body is hovering over me "OWWW WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR HURTING ME" I yelled in pain . "sorry I saved your life" a male voice said sarcastically. I looked over at the truck that was about to hit me speed off after the man inside gave me a hard glare . "Sorry I got scared when I felt somone on me" "I didn't see or hear the truck" I said finally looking up. I - um uh thankyou I managed to get out looking at his beautiful brown skin ,and his hazel brown ,heart calming eyes,his flawless skin and his perfectly shaped lips , and his soft curly hair. "Like what you see?" He says with a smirk. "Don't flatter you self" I said in an annoyed way . "Quincy" he said putting his hand out "Destiney" I said shaking his hand . "Gosh your so beautiful" he looked me up and down . "I am not beautiful I'm a worthless slave to my stupid ass stepmother I snapped" instantly covering my mouth before he could say any thing I said thankyou again and ran away into the sxhool ignoring his calls after me .

A/n HEY GUYSSSSSSS I AM A 14 YEAR OLD WRITER I JUST STARTED WRITING SO GOVE ME TIPS HOW THE STORY SHOULD GO AND FOLLOW ME AND VOTE PLEASE - Destiney k yes my character In the story is my name don't worry I'm fine 💕