Help

•DESTINEYS POV•
"Hey" said Jada when I walked in the school still shaken up about what just happened "what's wrong Destiney" nothing I just met a boy outside he saved me from being hit by a truck and I snapped at him" I said with a look of anger across my eyes" " WHAT I'm so glad your okay Destiney" said Jada with a look of relief "what did you out say" she said to me . " I yelled at him saying I wasn't beautiful and I was a worthless slave to my step mom" "oh my god" Destiney do you think he would tell anyone I'm worried" jada said with a look of concern" "I think he likes me JaDa" the bell rung and we said our goodbyes and walked to our classes . I sat down and looked around . I met the beautiful hazel brown eyes again as I gazed into them. I realized what I was doing then snapped out of my gaze then turned around . I felt a cold breeze on my neck . "MY SCARF" it must of fell down when I fell on the ground . I pulled it up quickly covering the bruise Lucy put on my neck a couple weeks ago choking me for getting a 89 on a quiz . I looked back a Quincy and his eyes were wide and a flash of anger crossed his eyes . Was he concerned about me? The school day went by quickly as I saw Quincy In all of my classes . He looked at me with a sad expression in each class. Why was he sad ? . As I walked out the school doors on my way to walking home I felt a tap on my arm. I flinched and blurted DON'T hurt me as I started to blink back my tears . "I will never hurt you darling" said Quincy . I turned around with an embarrassed look on my face . "look I saw the bruises on your knack what happend" Quincy said with a look of concern. I - I- fell down the stairs I stuttered out . "Ahhh that's a classic" he said as I grew confused. He looked at me and said "you can talk to me if you want to Destiney" "I don't trust you" I said with a glare . "You have no idea what I go through so don't go sticking your nose in my business" "sassy I see" he said with a smirk . "I like sassy". "Well good for you have a nice day"I said walking off . "Wait let me give you a ride home please" he said with pleading eyes . Well I do need a ride home it's goin to rain soon . "Yes" I said and a smile spread across his face. I got in his 2020 yellow Lamborghini. "Nice car, you must be rich" I said with a look of curiosity. "When my dad went to jail me and my mom kept his mafia savings with billions and billions of dollars" he said looking at me . "Are you in the mafia?" I said . "No only my dad was but he was sent to jail and I'll tell you everything once we get closer" he said with a smile . "Two lefts and a right" I said . Wow you walk all the way down there everyday?" he said . "Yes I don't mind" I said as he pulled into the drive way of my 3 story house that was taken over by my step mom. "Nice house he said" "thankyou" I said as I got out . "See you tomorrow I said with a smile" I walked in the house and before I could close the door I was yanked inside screaming as my hair felt like it was ripping out of my head . "STOPP" " WHO WAS THAT"Lucy said . "A FRIEND FROM SCHOOL" I yelled screaming in pain as she grabbed a knife ripping my clothes of. "DON'T YOU DARE CATCH A RIDE FROM SCHOOL YOU DESERVED TO WALK IN THE RAIN" she said stabbing my legs with the knife. " I AM SORRY PLEASE STOP" "SOMEONE HELP ME"I yelled at the top of my lungs . "Sorry won't cut it" she said with a snicker. "Nobody will help you . Nobody likes you . Your a useless piece of shit . She stopped stabbing me and walked into the kitchen coming out with alcohol pouring it all over my wounds . I screamed and screamed untill everything fell dark .i woke up in a large beautiful room. My wounds were wrapped and I had on different clothes. "Wh- wh- where am I" I managed to stutter out . "You said somebody help me .. so I helped" says Quincy walking up to me with a warm smile covering the concerned look" "you saw everything?" I said with my eyes wide . What type of dumbass abuses someone and doesn't close the front door" Quincy said with a snicker. "Why didn't you tell me?"he said . "If Lucy found out I would be beaten badly" I said tears rolling down my eyes . H- how did you get me from my step mom?" I said with a confused look . "I held her a gun point and said if she ever messes with you again I will have her put in jail and you take all the money she has now , then I said understood she shook her head and didn't say a word as I picked your Unconscious body up and put you in my car." "She asked me why did I want somone as broke useless and ugly as you and I slapped the shit out of her." She said with an angry glare across his eyes . "I told her to shut the fuck up and told her you were beautiful and worth living for." Quincy said with a smile across his face . "Wh- wh- wow" I said . "Thankyou so much but I have to find somewhere to live now that I am free". I said getting up . "You shall stay with me I would love to get to know you Destiney"Quincy said with a look of love in his eyes . "Okay"I said laying back down . Get some rest. I already talked to my mom and told her everything she will help you get back on your feet but for now get some rest" he said planting a kiss on my cheek . "Okay" i said and he walked out the room .

A/N Hey guys I do not know how the story should go after this chapter I think I have been rushing the story making Quincy rescue Destiney to quickly but at the same time I want the story plot to be he rescued her right when he met her so I would love to know any tips in the comments please vote for my story and help me figure out what to do next I actually have an idea but I want to know what you guys think so I will update in a couple of weeks hoping at least three people will start reading my story . Love y'all ;)