Punz X NB/GN! Reader: Among Us

(This was suggested by @Deadlysonggirl )

Word Count: 786

Punz is a crazy good gamer, that is obvious in most games he plays. He loved to share gaming with people he was close with. He was in multiple competitions, some being for Minecraft and some being for Among us. Although he didn't always win, no one could say he wasn't amazing.

He had decided to teach his significant other how to play Among us. He loaded up his PC and he started recording, incase he deciding to maybe make a video out of this. He then called them into their shared room.

(Y/N) entered the room fully prepared to learn, knowing this was his way of showing love. They were obviously nervous that they would embarrass themself, through their inability to play well. Punz laughed at their shy appearance, they were wearing a large hoodie. The thing with the hoodie was that it was Punz merch.

"Hey Babe, are you ready to play?" Luke asked quietly, while hugging them.

"Yeah, let's do this." (Y/N) reply, smiling up at him. He pulled them to his PC and sat them on his lap. (non-sexually, I feel like I have to say that...)

Punz started by going onto the 'practice' room. There were 9 computer players, they were programmed to sit in one room. Punz instructed them to move, and go to the right.

(Your POV now!)

His hands rested over mine, guiding mine to the proper resting point. I obviously was aware of how to move. It was the 'WASD' keys. He would point out the rooms and say their names and what tasks would be in there. After a full round the map, Luke said to go to the Admin room.

Then I was told to card swipe. It seemed to be a simple task, but it was not. It took 12 tries before Luke stopped laughing and took pity on me. He placed his hand over my mouse hand. He then easily slid the card through the slot and completed the task. I removed my hands from the mouse and key, silently staring at Punz. He then burst out laughing in response to my judge-mental silence.

While laughing he nuzzled his face into my neck. My face flushed that the physical affection, so I chose to focus back on the game.

"Do you wanna practice as imposter?" He said, still nuzzled into my neck. He was absorbing my heat and I was sulking in his.

"I- uh sure?" His hands found mine again and changed the setting to imposter practice.

His hands moved away from the controls and wrapped around my waist. He was obviously feeling lovie-dovey due to his love language being accepted and reciprocated. It was easy to tell by the heat radiating off of his face.

After learning how to kill and vent, decided that was enough for one day. But I asked Luke to play an actual game, so I could watch. It caused his face to heat up even more. It made me smile, and move so I could snuggle into him more. He played only one game and showed me how to do each task. He also showed me how to get people to vote for who you want them to as well. 

After he won, he turned the recording off and turned off the PC. He seemed to calm his racing heart and racing heart. He decide to yeet me onto the bed, in one swift motion. It was rather impressive he got me standing up, picked up with his arms under my bum, and then thrown gently on our bed.

When I landed, I let out a winded laugh. Only to then be squished by my lovely boyfriend. He rested his head on my chest obviously aiming to get his hair played with. When my hand finally found it's way to his hair, and the other to his arm.

I pressed a kiss to his forehead and thought about how happy he was when I said yes to playing Among us with him. He was like a kid when they finally get the puppy they were asking for. I kissed his forehead, glad I learned how to play today, as I realized something;

Just because I didn't see the importance of learning the game when I was asked, I am glad to say I understand it now. While my love language was different, this was his love language. He shares the things he likes and likes to show how well he can play. It was an innocent and sweet way to show love. It was obvious that he loved me, he didn't need words to show it. I however will vocalize it again and again, "Baby, I love you..."