Sapnap X NB/GN! Reader: Snow Days

word count: 3327

Sapnap had been streaming for a few hours, and has gotten tired of speed running but didn't want to end stream. He chose to log onto the dream SMP and talk with his friends. He loaded in at L'Manberg. With a tap on his keyboard he opened the list of players online, his eyes glanced through the list. The players online were Technoblade as always, Awesamdude, (Y/N) and himself. He didn't talk to Techno much so chose to ignore him, and Sam was working on a new secret project. That left (Y/N), so he messaged them.

Sapnap: /msg (Y/U/N) Where are you?

(Y/U/N): /msg Sapnap Collecting wood, making a little cottage in a snow biome! :)

Sapnap: /msg (Y/U/N) Can I join?

(Y/U/N): /msg Sapnap Yeah, you in vc3? ill join :))

Sapnap jumped up and down in game, while talking about how he hasn't talked to (Y/N) in a little bit. The chat went crazy calling him 'Simpnap'. He only laughed and said "nahh".

*Ding*

"Helloooo!" (Y/N) said, "Also hello Sapchat!"

"Hey, wait... Did you name my chat?" Sapnap asked, shaking his head and laughing, "Wait where are you?"

"I am past the prison on the snowy land! Also yeah, I thought it was cute." They hummed at him, as his gamer tag neared them.

"Why did you choose a snow biome for this build?" Sapnap said, as he jumped off the small ledge he was on. He landed on the block in front of (Y/N).

"Well I just really like the snow! I wanted to be in this biome so I could make my cottage all holiday-like!" They said into their mic, obviously smiling to themself.

"Why aren't you streaming this build?" Sapnap asked, confused by their choices.

"Cause this is just to make me happy, also your streaming it now!" They said cheerfully. The two players split up the building materials and began to build. They asked each other questions and told stories. Sapnap said he would end stream soon, but he didn't want to. He wanted to be able to look at their conversations. The time had come, his finger hovered over the end button. With a deep breath, Nick pressed the button.

"Sap," (Y/N) broke through the silence, grabbing his attention. "Do you have any snow forecasted for you?"

"Um, No. Texas doesn't really get all that much snow..." He slumped back in his chair, staring at the screen in thought. "The last time it snowed here I had to have been like around 11 years-old!"

"How do you live like that?!?" (Y/N) yelled at the screen, obviously shocked by what was just said.

"I mean yeah, I wish it would snow more here. Sadly, I do not control the weather." Nick said, leaning back towards his desk. His hands finding their place back on his mouse and keyboard.

"Hmmm... Have you ever thought about moving out of Texas?" (Y/N) asked after a short silence fell over the pair.

"Not really... Dream talked about all of us moving in together, so I suppose kind of..." He said, unprepared for the question. He received a hum in response. They seemed unsure what to say next, so they didn't say anything. The silences was comfortable, and they finished the build with ease. They logged off Minecraft after a large sum of hours, but couldn't bring themselves to leave the chat. So they sat in VC3 for anyone to join, yet no one did. It was as if the day was perfect, they were swallowed in the comfort of one another's breathing, and the sound of movement.

"You should come visit me for the holidays..." It was something so simple and pure that moved Sapnap's attention away from the sound of (Y/N)'s movement. "Like you said you wished you would get snow, and also due quarantine we can't go see family... I could pay for you to get tested and fly you over here. Then we could have a Christmas not alone!"