TechnoBlade X Female! Reader

I had been sitting at my desk, working on Minecraft behind the scenes. I was planning to stream tomorrow but had not finished a build project yet. I was making a pretty paradise of a garden to do my intros in.

I was planning the glass to form the base of the structure, when technoblade joined the game popped up. Shortly after a notification popped up saying he was live. I join the live to hear him saying he was gonna act social and try to talk to people on the server.

Technoblade whispered to you: Hallo, I'm streaming

Technoblade whispered to you: Wanna join a vc?

You whispered to Technoblade: Sure :))

"Chat this is gonna be amazing, I'm gonna get one of the 3 ladies on my side and the simps will bow before me." He says to his live steam. I log into a voice chat with him.

"Hellooo Technoooo" I said dragging out my words as I built more.

"Halllooooo." He replies, "What are you up to?"

"I'm building something pretty so I can film intros and outros there! What are you doing?" I say looking around to see if he was near me.

"Just trying to get content, can I join you?" As he said that his pigskin rode into view on his golden clad horse.

"Sure, I was rather lonely all the way over here." As he dismounted I jumped right in front of him, "Hi Techno's chat, I hope you have a nice day!"

"They say hi back." He mutes himself on discord, but I hear him on his stream. "Chat stop being simps!"

"Would you like to help me build?" I ask so he can have some building time and we can get to know each other.

"Sure why not.  What can I help with?" He asks.

"I just need help making the dome, then i'm gonna decorate it!" I crouch and jump at him.

"Okay can I have glass then?" His deep monotone voice said.

I drop a few stacks of it, and say that i have a chest with more over in the build site. We get to work building, while we tell stories and get to know each other. He keeps muting to thank his chat, And I quiet myself to listen to his stream. As we finish the building, I turn to him and say "i'm gonna get some decorations later, Do you need anything?"

"I've been lookin for some Nether warts..." Techno said.

"I have a secret farm, Come come." I said as I start running to my secret based. "Now this is my secret base, so you and your 80000 fans have to keep it hush hush."

"Of course, my subs aren't snitches." He was so nonchalant when saying.

"Okay, Lets gooooo" I said leading to my base. When we arrive at the  base I lead him to my farm. I had a small potato farm, a medium wheat, cocoa beans, pumpkins, watermelon and carrots, and a large nether wart farm.

He muted himself to make his famous line of "I've seen Irish with more potatoes than this farm!", but after he said something about wanting to sneak in and fix it later because of how sad my farm was. Then a spam of him being called a simp occurred. I couldn't help but giggle at it.

"Come this way, we need to drop down this hole!" I drop down the hole to my over-sized nether wart farm, I opened my droppers and handed a few stacks of warts to him.

"Why do you have so many nether warts?" Techno asked.

"I brew a lot of potions, do you wanna buy a potion?"  I said running to my potions room.

"Umm sure what do you want for a strength pot?" He asked, I hesitate as i hadn't thought it through.

"I... Ummm... How about any flowers you have?" I ask after thinking about it.

"Sure, here you go" I threw a few stacks.

~time skip~

"I think I'm gonna turn the stream off now but before that."  He says as he runs be able to stare straight at my face. "So you are a pretty female, who has a lot of simps, right?"

" Ummm... I am a female with a few simps but I don't know about that." I said

"Okay, can you say 'subscribe to technoblade nerds'?" He says as he f3s.

"Okay, Subscribe to technoblade!!!" I yell as he moves to the closing fan art.

"now we have to continue talking for like 4 minutes until the music is over." He says as he went back to helping decorating her little dome. They had made a lake, planted flowers, grass, and vines. There were some bees flying around. He broke one of the flowers, and threw the flower to her while shifting and nodding.

"Awww, thank you!!!" She said loudly.

"No problem," The stream ended, "At some point would you like to stream together more?"

"I would love to!" I blush, and shortly after I log off to get food.

To think this was all because of him wanting to get content and clout.