Sapnap x fem! Reader: Love or Host

(This is gonna be based around love or host)

Word count: 1012

I have been close to elimination a few time, but now I'm part of the top 3. It is Kacey, Minx and Me. Minx wrote a letter for him, Kacey made a meal for him, and I had a surprise in case I'm close to being voted out.

"Girls, this is the time to ask any questions you have for sapnap!" Austin said, really loudly.

"Sap, what would your ideal date be? Cause mine would be anything with you!" Kacey said winking at him.

"There is a really cool place in Texas, it's like bull riding (kinda)... so I guess that?" He said quietly, not looking into the camera.

"If we play Minecraft, can I put my bed next to yours?" Minx said, this round was obviously just meant to make him awkward.

"I... ahahaha... no?" Sapnap was slightly awkward with flirting, at this point a mute myself and almost fall over laughing.

"RUDE! Y/N stop laughing at my rejection!" Minx yelled acting mad, although she obviously wasn't to a small fit of laughs catching her.

When we catch our breaths, I finally ask him a question, "why is my Twitter feed saying that you say 'Hey MaMas!' Thirst emoji 'where's my hug?'? Do you actually say that?"

"I DON'T! My fans keep saying that but I don't!" He seemed to get annoyed by this comments, but he didn't direct it at me.

"Is that all the questions?" He asked not actually looking for an answer, "now time to add one of his friends to the call!"

Tubbo has been added
Tommy has been unmuted

"Hello Tubbo, and welcome back Tommy!" Austin said.

"HELLO, I FEEL LIKE MINX IS SUS! VOTE HER OUT!!!" Tommy screamed in all of our ears.

"I think Y/N and Kaceytron are good, I'm iffy on minx.. I'm sorry minx!!!" Tubbo said.

"Tommy are you trying to say that Minx is the imposter?" Austin said to clarify for the audience.

"YES I AM. DOES NO ONE REMEMBER THAT SAP KILLED HER DOG?" He clears his throat and we heard him sit down. "Thus I believe she chose Host."

"Austin, is this allowed?" Tubbo asked.

"Well I guess it is cause it just happened. Now lets go into the vote as Sapnap has sent his vote already!" Austin announced, I was stressed.

"The young lady leaving tonight is..."

A long pause took over the group. My Twitter was going insane people saying who they wished to win Sapnap's date or love.

"Minx, I'm so sorry. Do you have anything to say before you go?"

"Yes, I would like to read the card I made you..." She quickly opened the card, "Dear sapnap you are a *****, you killed Bert. So **** you." She kept going until she was almost in tears.

"Ummm okay, minx would you like to say if you chose love or host?" Austin said unsure what exactly to say.

"I chose host, BECAUSE YOU KILLED MY DOG!" Minx said her socials and left, George seemed to leave after her to see if she was alright.

"Now I'm going to repeat a question I asked earlier, why do you think you'd be be best match for Sapnap?" Austin asked. I let Kacey go first and she babbles on for a little. After a while they turn to me.

"Y/N why should he pick you?" Austin just wouldn't leave me to think for 5 minutes.

"I... umm... Honestly he probably shouldn't cause I lowkey suck at life. But! But I did make you an amazing Minecraft server! And ummm I'm pretty okay at building, but I suck at pvp. But maybe we could kinda balance each other...?" I babble incoherently.

I cringe at myself only to look up and see Sapnap's small smile. It was slightly reassuring. I am gonna be super embarrassed if I get voted out. My cheeks flush slightly, knowing that it doesn't matter due to most of these shows ending in just friendship.

"Okay, guys break from the show and a word from our sponsors! You should use cash app for everything! And Sapnap's vote is in!" Austin took a breath, "the winner of this Love or Host isssss..."

The chat was spammed with:

It has to be Y/N look at him when she talks!

If he doesn't choose Kacey smh!

Say Kacey!

Say Y/N!

"Y/N!!!" He yells the chat went insane, and Kacey looked so proud of me. "Kacey, would you like to say anything before you leave, also if you chose love or host?"

"Honestly I expected this, I just loved hanging out with you guys. Y/N text me for collab at some point! And I chose love." Kacey said, looking like a proud mother.

"Thank you Kacey, I definitely will be texting you!" I give her heart hands as she leaves the zoom call.

"NOW for the final reveal of tonight! When this show started Y/N was given the choice love or host." Austin keeps pausing for dramatic effect, "now we all can lay our theories to rest! Y/N what did you choose?"

"I... chose love." I said, blushing hardcore. I didn't need to feel embarrassed, he chose me.

"YES!" Sapnap jumped up proud he got me to choose love. He looked so happy.

Austin wrapped up the show, Sapnap and I decided to do our date later on as it was late for us when the show ended.

While I lay in bed, my phone dinged saying I had a notification. I grabbed my phone squinting my eyes as the light filled the room. When my sight came back I was able to read a Twitter notice:

@sapnap messaged you: So you built me a Minecraft server?

I open it and reply:

Me: Yeah, maybe you should buy me some dinner and I'll show you it :))

@sapnap: that sounds like a double win on my party, how about I set it up for Friday evening?

This show might have actually helped me find love.