" Faceless "

DEAR FACELESS,

I'm in love with you... that's what I thought. Why is it so hard to not love you? Is it because it's true love or not? Let me tell you my story then. Since it began with your name when it appeared on my phone.

Clueless me jumped on it.

You should be careful about what you see, it then stabs you in the back. It stabs you and it can't heal back.

Everyone thought your voice was different, even I thought it was too. The thing is... it was more than just your pretty voice. It was your laugh, It was your personality, It was just faceless you on my mind. Not even the closest to you know how you look and I wish I knew. I wish just a moment so I can talk to you. A moment to admire who you are. Even if I had to be faceless too, I'll do it...

I just ask for one conversation with you. Just five minutes of your time. It's because I know you are more than just an image in my mind. I had scenarios of Us meeting but you not seeing the real me. No, I'm not crazy. I just really want our hearts to collide.
I need to confess. I need to tell you what I really think. The truth is that I'm scared...
I'm scared of who I'm not...
You see Faceless I am in love with you for who you really are... but you might not even like who I really am...

How are you? How's your mom? I'm worried about you. I know you've suffered a lot and I want to help you. I want to clear your black sky so you can see it blue again. Faceless you might not be perfect or my type but for the first time I surely feel you as mine. Just let me meet you, please! don't decline.

Faceless your personality shines.
I wish destiny will bring us together to meet at least one time.
If not, I'm grateful for all the videos that might play on my mind.
I can imagine you...yes, yes I can.

Your brown curly hair and brown eyes... maybe even with a nice smile that breaks my heart but I don't mind. I don't ask much. I don't care if you're not as I imagined, I care for what I saw in you...

Faceless you have potential and I wish you can recognize it.

With all my love,
Reality