"Criminal"

For the criminal, I saw...

In my mind you were perfect
I didn't see all the flaws
How you were a criminal disguised as prince charming

My humble heart was stolen. I tried finding it in the places I remembered using it. Walked miles, ran through the dark alley...
Searched for something that was already forgotten

You tattooed my back and it said "mine". Its Vines started strangling me...
Not even erasing them could help me. I slowly became a trophy for your benefit.
I couldn't be myself...

Chained to problems
The ones that weren't mine
And still, I felt responsible

I fell in love with you... and I regret it. Criminal, I want my heart back!
Your mask wasn't black... it was red. Stained with my blood. I knew it was my fault I should've seen this coming. Why is it so easy to be blind by love?

Love makes us all fools.

Criminal, you were humble, selfless, caring... but all of it was an act. That is what happens when jealousy takes over. Some people only compete for the world's attention even if that means they must bring you down for them to rise. They will push you down the stairs... and steal the only thing you have.
What surprised me the most was the fact that was you, Criminal.

Now I ran for another reason and ended in a forest. A maze formed, I tried escaping but every turn I made was a dead end. The night blocked my vision... I blindly searched like a lost animal. Felt used for...

Wrongly accused
While you lived a normal life
I took all the bullets
They entered my flesh
when they were supposed to be yours...

Now I hear the sirens.
They searched for me... for what you did.

An Innocent