" Stranger "

DEAR STRANGER,

Who are you? What has happened to the person who once I knew? What has happened to the light that I saw in your eyes? Now I only see the moon instead of the sun. Why is that? Lately, Time has been running a marathon. Things have become different. Can things change? Maybe I'm the one that did things wrong...
I'm the one to blame.
I can't help to blame myself; even though, it's not my fault nor yours.
I have always loved those pearly whites and those holes in your cheeks. Those lovely noises. Those instruments coming from you. Not knowing you Stranger has made me question myself. Even with that, I have not yet figured you out. Stranger, I knew your surface. Actually, I can't even say the surface, now.
My teacher has taught me a lesson the hard way, she taught me that you never know a person completely.
So you know her?
My teacher?
Her name is Life.
I should've known she was right.
Dear, Stranger...Do I know you? No. I don't.
I've always heard the quote 'what a small world'. Actually, it's not... if it was I would have already had the chance to meet you.
Have you acknowledged my existence? I didn't think so.
I'm starting to realize this, Stranger. I've always thought that's what you are. The reality is that I'm the Stranger. I'm a stranger to you.
I told you before... I'm the one to blame.

Sincerely,
Another Stranger