Chapter 2

Gladion's POV

I was with both my Umbreon and my midnight form Lycanroc in a city center battling a trainer and their Blastoise when I hear a girl yelling and see a Umbreon with different color rings run up to my Lycanroc and I guess it dancing happily around him. 

???: Moon stop?! 

???:Hey wait up

I turn around to the crowd and see a girl I think around my age I blushed at her outfit and see her run up to us.

???:I'm so sorry Moon what did I tell you about running into other people's battles 

I see her Umbreon tell her something she looks up at my Lycanroc and look at his crystal around his neck I remember I found him as a rockruff with it on I tried to take it off but he would try to bite my hand so I left it alone. I see her just staring at it then she snapped out of her daze and look at my Lycanroc. 

???:Striker is that you?

I look at her with an eyebrow raised but I stood their in shock when my Lycanroc was smiling and cheering when she said that name.

:Who are you

I asked her and she looked at me and smiled. I blushed again her smile was really pretty I see my Pokemon look at me the back at her then me again.

???: I'm N/n and this is my partner Moon

Y/n's POV

After I introduced myself I examined who he was and his Pokemon he was cute I like his hair very edgy if you asked me also his emerald eyes he reminded me of Mohn back at home. 

:So what's your name 

He stares at me and I see his face turn red and he looks away I wonder why.

Striker:Look he's flustered N/n keep him so we can train together

After he said that my face heated up I looked away from him and the Pokemon when I hear a girl's voice yelling.

???:GLADION?!

I turn back around and see a girl younger than me wearing a white dress, hat, and holding an Alohan Vulpix in her arms. She looks like Striker's trainer I wonder if their related she does remind me also of Mohn.

:Ah your name is Gladion huh I'm going to call you Gladi 

I see his face get redder after I called him Gladi cute what I am I thinking.

Ash:Lillie?

I see her run down the stairs with I guess her butler following after she runs up to us I stand their observing wondering if they're related because they do to me.

Lillie:Who knew this Mysterious Lycanroc Trainer was my big brother?

Ash:Brother?! You're kidding, right?

I chuckle which got the young girl I guess her name is Lillie attention she stared at me then looked at Moon.

Lillie: Oh you must also must be the Mysterious Shiny Umbreon Trainer I also heard about

I looked at her and raise my sunglasses I hear a couple of gasps I see Pokemon and their trainer's looking at me with wide eyes. To be honest I forgot to stay low but anyways I couldn't keep this a secret forever. I look back at Lillie, her brother, and Ash all of them with wide eyes.

:Um are you okay?

After I talked they snapped out of it and everyone started cheering something about me and Umbreon lets just say Pokemon are really loud.

Gladion: Your her Y/n L/n the youngest Pokemon master, legendary trainer, and mega evolution specialist

I look at him and chuckle.

:I see someone did their research about me  

I see his face heat up with embarrassment I look at Ash and see him and his Pokemon mouth gaping at me.