Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

I chuckle at the way he reacted "Yeah I'm Y/n L/n but just call me N/n" I tell them. "But your like the youngest Pokemon master" Lillie says. "Yeah but I like to go around and travel back to where I already went" I tell them then I look around and see a crowd still around us. "Um ok moving on it's nice to meet you all" I tell them. I see Gladion look back at Lillie "You can touch Pokemon now I'm glad to see that now" "Thanks! I'd like to introduce you to Snowy. And this is my big brother Gladion" Lillie then shows him a alohan vulpix I see it from the side. 

Snowy:(Your Brother) Vu-vu-pix

"Master Gladion, Lillie has been raising this Pokemon ever since it was an Egg, and this is the first time a Pokemon has ever been in her charge" A older man next to Lillie appears probably a butler. "Interesting this is your first Pokemon and raised since it was an egg" I say then Gladion speaks to Lillie "I see. Take good care of it" then turns around and walks away "Master Gladion! It's been so long since you've been home, so I was hoping you'd come back with us to the mansion" The butler exclaims. 

"Not this time, Hobbes. See you, Lillie" Gladion says still turned away then starts walking 'what an interesting family' I thought "Gladion!" Lillie yells "Wait a minute! I was hoping we could have a battle!" Ash yells and runs after Gladion on his right while I run towards them on Gladion's left "I wanna become a Pokemon Master like N/N and so I wanna have a battle with all the awesome trainers in Alola region!" Ash tells Gladion while walking backwards "Oooo  whoever wins can go against me" I tell them they both stop and look at me with wide eyes "What?" I questioned "That's a z-ring?" Gladion asked both of us "Yeah I got mine a while back from Tapu Fini" I tell him "And I got mine directly from Tapu Koko, too!" Ash exclaims "Tapu Fini and Tapu Koko?" Gladion questions.

"Yeah""Right" Both Me and Ash say at the same time. "That's not all! Ash has even had battles with Tapu Koko I'm not sure about N/N tho" Lillie yells running towards us. "Battles?!" Gladion questions.

Rockruff and Pikachu: (yeah we saw it) rockruff pikachu

"I see that's very interesting the Tapu's Hmm" I say while looking in the forest to only see a crest with yellow, orange, withe, and black ascents on it. "I'll consider it but I do want to battle N/N tho" Gladion say while looking at me "Uh.. I'm staying at Professor Kukui's house. It's the big one that's right on the water! I'm always there!" Ash tell Gladion while he walks away"Okay to contact me I'll be on the beach I believe that is by Ash's house" I tell Gladion then turn back to Ash and Lillie "Umm I need to go do something I'll see you later on the beach" I tell them the start to walk toward the forest here I saw the crest.

While walking in the forest I was tackled to the ground I look up to see the crest i had saw when I was with the others. "Oh how I missed you Koko" I say while petting the Tapu who purr's from the petting. "I see you gave a Ash a z-ring mind telling me about it?" I questioned the Tapu who nods 

Tapu Koko: (Him and his Pokemon have some potential that will help Alola in the future I can feel it ) Tapu -ko-ko taa-puu

"Hmm I see I will also be here for a while then return home" I tell Tapu Koko who nods and fly's away probably somewhere in the forest. I sigh and head toward the beach that way I can meet either Gladion or Ash.

3rd Person POV (It's nighttime)

"So Blastoise was overpowered, huh?" Professor Kukui asks Ash "That's amazing!" he tells Ash while washing dishes and the Pokemon playing around in the house. Rockruff mean while was being playful with everyone and rubbing it's neck with everyone. "Let me guess. I'd say Rockruff has become a big fan of that Lycanroc, hasn't it?" Kukui question "Well,that was the coolest Lycanroc I've ever seen or he wants to battle the shiny Umbreon we saw battle that took care of team skull" Ash tells Kukui " A shiny Umbreon you say I've heard rumors around town about that who was the owner" Kukui questions "Oh yeah I meet Y/N L/N the youngest Pokemon Master today and let me say I want to be like her she's super nice and cool"Ash exclaims while fist bumping the air "really she's here I haven't seen her since she was a kid back then" Kukui tells Ash "You've meet her before?" Ash question "Yes she was like you but took all the island trials and then left after" Kukui tell Ash.

Mean while while everyone is sleeping Y/N is on the beach sitting down gazing into the ocean then was interrupted with a tree branch snap. Y/N got up and looked to only see Gladion with his Umbreon "Omg you scared me Gladion" Y/N tells Gladion while putting a hand on her chest. "Sorry N/N I didn't expect you to be here" Gladion tells Y/N she shrugs "I know but I wanted to see the battle". Gladion then hands a paper to his Umbreon who runs toward Kukui's house.