Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

I was on a plane on my way to Aloha it's been awhile and I needed a vacation from battling but I can't wait to see what lies ahead this year I plan on learning about all the z- moves and crystals plus I have my Charizard and Umbreon will help me. Then I'll train my other pokemon to use them even if they don't need it. After thinking for a while felt the plane land I sighed and graded my bag and put my sunglasses on so I don't get seen I love being a champion and all but I get overwhelmed with a lot of people being around me. I walked out of the airport and start walking towards a Pokemon center to heal my Pokemon then get camping supplies to camp in parts of the forest then visit the island guardians of Aloha.

Third person POV
On all four aloha island the tapu's felt a similar aura they felt along time ago. Their aura guardian and pokemon protector had returned which made all tapu's happy. Especially tapu fini the one who gave Y/n the z-ring and her special z-crystal for umbreon.

Back to Y/n's POV

On the way to the Pokemon center I see other Pokemon trainer's wearing black and white with masks covering their mouths others know them as team skull. They spot me and walk over grunting the other people around me walk away not wanting to be near them. I walk away not caring who they are but one of the yells.

Skull grunt 1: hey you give up your pokeballs or we'll take them by force

I look at them from the side and glare at them and continue walking away.

The pinked haired grunt:hey did you just glare at us

Blue haired grunt: she's ignoring us let's teach her a lesson

They got their pokeballs and sent out a zubat, salandit, and a garbodar.

I grad my ultra ball from my belt and toss it in the air

Y/n: Moon I choose you! let's show them not to mess with us.

I sent out my shiny partner umbreon. I see people stop and look at us.

Y/n: Let's show them what were made of and use hyper beam.

As the hyper beam hits all three Pokemon an explosion erupted soon the dust soon cleared to show all three Pokemon on the ground unconscious I look back at the team skull grunts and they looked terrified.

Pinked haired grunt: s..sh..she beat us and we didn't even get to attack by only using one move

Blue haired grunt:th..tha..that's not possible

They looked back at me and then returned there pokemon and look at me again.

Black haired grunt: she's just as strong like that blonde kid with the Lycanroc we had meet earlier so let's get out of here

I see them dash out of the way somewhere I look around to see a crowd of people applauding and some of their pokemon observing the battle. I wave to the people and their pokemon awkwardly and start to walk away towards the Pokemon center. When walking I heard someone.

???:Hey wait!

Ash's POV

I was walking around when I saw team skull telling a girl to had over their pokeballs but the girl seemed to not care. Next they got mad and sent out their Pokemon then I saw her grab a ultra ball and send out a umbreon but with blue rings on it's body. The move she used was hyper beam that made all there pokemon unable to battle. I was standing their in shock I had heard of a Lycanroc trainer also being powerful but she has a strong aura around her. I then see her start walking away so I start go after her.

Me:Hey wait!

Y/n's POV

???:Hey wait!

I turn around and see a kid in a blue and white striped shirt, with black and red pants, with a cap,and blue and white shoes. I also see a pikachu on his shoulder and a flying rotom.