38- Thank You For The Happiest Year Of My Life

-Aria's POV-

-Time Skip-

It had been about 4 months since the boys played their last show in the UK. We were home with our kids.

My mom was hanging out with us today, since I hadn't seen her in a while.

"Hey kiddos, how was tour?" She spoke and I sighed.

"It was great mama." I spoke and she saw right through me.

"No ma'am. Aria kaylen Knight do not lie to me" She spoke and I sighed.

"Ma, I would tell you, if I could, but that's not my business to tell. Maybe call dad, or Spencer. They might tell you, cause god forbid they talk to me!" I spoke before getting up and going to Awsten and I's room. We had moved into our new house and were settling in well, but it was really hard being this low in a time when I really shouldn't be. 

I hadn't heard from Veronica or Chris in months, but I figured it was none of my business anyways, the last time I talked to my dad was at the Birmingham show, and the last time I saw Spencer was at my wedding. I gave up on trying to get ahold of anyone and it was quite literally ripping me apart.("And it sucks to sleep cause you're not talking to me, I wanna give you space but the amount between us is wrecking me")

I decided to say fuck it, and tweet the lyric, because I felt like it.

@/ariaJofficial: *before u assume, no this isn't about Awsten* 'And it sucks to sleep cause you're not talking to me, I wanna give you space but the amount between us is wrecking me' - 21 Questions, Waterparks.

-> @/daphnedanne: Are you alright love?

->@/clusterstan: I don't like this... The last person that tweeted those lyrics... well...

->@/EmersonBarrett: @/clusterstan yeah, I know. I'm worried too. All my love Aria.

->@/LarisaLove: Long time no see. I finally re activated my twitter. Are you okay?

Honestly, I was a wreck. But the only sliver of a hint the internet was getting was that lyric.

Then Geoff called.

Aria Geoff

Spit it out Ari, I've never seen you this upset, I just got off the phone with Awsten and he's worried sick.

Geoff, I'm just. Ugh. It's a lot, i really don't wanna put all that on you.

It's okay. I'm here.

I just miss all my friends. Larisa's in Vegas, Kayla, Jawn, and Gracie are gone, and Ronnie's in Virginia. I haven't heard from any of them in months except for a twitter interaction here and there. And I haven't seen my dad since Birmingham, and I haven't  seen my brother or my uncle since my wedding. I'm just tired.

Aria?

Yes?

It's getting bad again isn't it?

Yeah... more than I expected.

Okay. I'm coming over, i'm gonna get you away from your house, your kids, and Awsten for a little bit. I'll tell Awsten i'm coming so he doesn't freak out. Okay?

Okay... Thank you.

Of course.

He hung up and I got up to get ready.

-Awsten's POV-

I was playing with the girls when Geoff called.

Geoff Awsten