10- I Think That I Love You So

-Awsten's POV-

We had just gotten home, I decided I was just gonna stay at Aria's cause I didn't have the patience to deal with my sister right now

We walked in and it seemed someone had planned en entire coming home party in one day.

"Kayla Marie Barrett! What the fuck did you do?" Aria shouted and a girl who I assumed was kayla walked out of the bedroom.

"Welcome home?" she spoke and Aria laughed.

"I forgot you had a key to my apartment, scared the shit out of me" Aria spoke and we all laughed. I was exhausted but I knew what was coming.

"I almost forgot, so this is Awsten?" Kayla spoke, walking towards me.

"The one and only." I spoke and she laughed, sitting down next to me.

"Okay, so if you hurt Aria I will kill you, but you seem good for her so I'm not gonna stress about it" Shge spoke and I laughed.

I waited until Aria had gone to the bathroom to speak.

"She's the one. I know it" I spoke and Kayla looked at me.

"Are you talking to me?" She asked and I giggled.

"Yeah, I'm like 99% sure she's the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with" I spoke and she just smiled.

"Don't hurt her" She spoke and I smiled

"Never in a million years"

Aria came back in and just looked at us.

"Well I think I'll see myself out. Don't have too much fun" Kayla spoke and then she just walked out.

"Awsten,are you okay? You look stressed" She spoke and In my mind i just said fuck it, no going back now.

"I love you" I just blurted out and she turned to look at me again.

"What?" she spoke, obviously trying to get me to say it again.

"I love you" I spoke again and she came and sat next to me, kissing my lips softly.

"I love you too" She spoke before laying down on my chest and opening her laptop

"Get some sleep love. No more work" I spoke as i closed her laptop and she looked up at me.

"Don't argue with me. Come on, let's go" I spoke and I carried her bridal style into her room. I turned to walk away and she grabbed my arm.

"Stay?" She spoke and I smiled.

"Absolutely" I spoke and climbed in next to her, wrapping my arms around her.

-Aria's POV-

I was doing so well. With the nightmares and stuff, but the minute we landed back in LA they started again, and the only thing that stopped them was Awsten.

He'd been staying with me for the last week, refusing to leave while I slept because of it, and I kinda felt bad.

"Awsten?" I spoke and he looked at me.

"You okay baby?" he spoke and I felt a tear slip down my face.

"Am I a burden to you?" I spoke softly and he pulled me close, wiping my tears.

"Absolutely not. I'd do anything for you" He spoke and I just cuddled closer to him.

I haven't felt this kind of love in a really long time.