7- I Never Thought I'd Let Myself Wear The Weak Look

-Awsten's POV-

Tour was exhausting. I was exhausted. PLaying Lucky People and 21 Questions hurts like a bitch, but I did it anyways because they were fan favorites.

People were noticing. Fans were noticing.

@/A.knightstan: God, Y'all maybe stop asking them to play songs like Lucky People, 21 Questions and Powerless. Y'all know how much those hurt him.

@/imanaturalblueeee: y'all seem to think that Awsten wrote those songs and moved on. Y'all he might still be hurting.

@/clusterstan: Guys, knock it off. He literally probably has a new girlfriend and making him sing those songs is probably hella painful.

"Hey Awsten? Hey, are you okay?" Geoff spoke from next to me.

"What? Yeah, I'm okay." I spoke and then Aria walked over with a questioning look on her face.

"I'm gonna let you handle this" he spoke to Aria and got up, letting her sit down.

"What's wrong baby?" She spoke and I just layed down on her lap.

"People think I'm weak" I spoke and she sighed.

"What do you mean?" She spoke and I just laughed.

"Every night I go up on that stage, and sing Lucky People, and 21 Questions, and Powerless, and I have to try and keep it together the whole time because they're fan favorites. But people are noticing, it's getting harder to hide the silent tears" I spoke and she just held me.

"They're about her aren't they?" She asked and i just nodded.

"That's what this is about? Awsten, we don't have to play them if you don't want to." Geoff spoke and I just sighed.

"But they're fan favorites Geoff, we can't just disappoint them" I spoke and he sighed.

"It's not up to them, you said that people are noticing. They are. I'm looking right at it.Awsten they care about your well being. And people are also theorizing that you have another girlfriend, so you may as well just get the cat out of the bag." He spoke and I sighed.

He was right.

"Right, right. The cat out of the bag. Okay. So maybe we replace Lucky people with Telephone, and then 21 Questions and Powerless with Territory and Pink?" I spoke and Geoff nodded.

"I love that idea, a lot of these people have never gotten to hear Cluster live, so if that's what you wanna do then we'll do it"

-A few weeks later-

I was so much happier with the new setlist.. Seems a lot of the fan were too. I decided to finally reply to some tweets.

@/clusterstan: I went to a parx show last night and they played Pink AND Territory. I'm living, also Awsten seems so much happier.

-> @/awsten: Happiest I've been in a long time

@/Imanaturalblueee: Awsten seems so happy, I do wonder eho he wrote telephone about though.

-> @/awsten: You'll find out soon enough.

@/JawnRocha: y'all really care about his well being. I'm not part of the team anymore but I'm seeing the change. Proud of y'all.

-> @/awsten: Miss you bud

-> @/ariaJofficial: cool shit guys, the change is real.

@/ariaJofficial: y'all are seriously doing Awsten a lot of good right now. So much happier, glad you guys are enjoying it.

->@/oneblacklight: omg who is she?

It felt really good to be able to reply to tweets without feeling obligated. I missed it.

"Hey Aws, you all good?" Aria came over and sat next to me.

"Yeah, I'm all good. I think we need to get the cat out of the bag though, people are theorizing since you replied to Jawn's tweet" I spoke and she laughed.

"Okay, what were you thinking?" she asked and it dawned on me.

"During telephone tonight" I spoke and she looked shocked.

"Okay. That's what we'll do then" She spoke and I was just glad she agreed.

-before the show-

"Okay so what's the plan here?" She asked me with I sighed.

"Work in progress, just be back here right after High Def" I spoke and she agreed. I kissed her cheek before running onto the stage.

-Aria's POV-

Right before High Definition I ran from the photo pit back to the green room and took photos from there during High Def.

"Okay okay. Ho y'all doing tonight?" Awsten spoke and the crown cheered. I knew exactly what was coming

"So we swapped out Lucky People for Telephone, but I finally wanna tell you guys why" he spoke and the crowd cheered again

"Not only did we swap itiut or my sake, but also because, per your guys' speculation, there is another girl. And I wrote Telephone about her after the first time we met. Guys, this si our photographer, and my girlfriend, Aria" He spoke and I brought it upon myself to walk out onto the stage. Looking out on the crowd made me wanna cry.

There were people recording, people screaming, and people crying. It all felt so surreal.

"This next song is called Telephone." he spoke and started singing, I just sat on the edge of the stage grabbing crowd shots.

Best. Night. Ever.