Chapter 54.

Nice to meet you, Freddie...

*Angel's P.O.V.*

I'm sat on one of the chairs in our room watching Dylan float around packing his suitcase and for the first time in a while I'm frightened.

The last few days have been a blissful whirlwind, We've been in our own little bubble. Everyone was ecstatic when we arrived home and told them our news.

Now it's time for Dylan and pops to set off for America. The pit in my stomach is now a gaping hole and I really can't help myself from panicking at every opportunity.

"Darlin' can you pass my powerbank over please?"

"Yeah..."

"Angel what are you anxious about? Talk to me."

"It's just this will be the first time we will be apart and I'm scared. I know it's business but that doesn't give me any comfort. In fact it freaks me out more. I don't want either of you to get hurt."

"Darlin' I assure you this trip is going to be a quick meeting about expanding our reach further. To give us an opportunity to build a relationship with another family. I wouldn't do anything reckless now...I have a glorious fiance at home awaiting my return."

"Yes you do." He winks at me as I reply.

"I promise you I will be back and eager to rip your knickers off with my teeth on Saturday."

"Ok then..." I walk over to him and place my hand on his cheek, "I love you..."

"Forever." He kisses my forehead.

I let go of his face and he closes up his case, placing it by our door ready to leave.

A knock on the door tells me it's time.

"Son, are you ready?"

"Yeah pops come in."

The door opens and James enters. He looks to me smiling, he comes over to me and hugs me tight.

"We are going to be alright Angel. I promise."

I whisper to him, "Please don't leave me, make sure you both come back ok..."

"Sweetheart please don't worry."

"I'll try."

Dylan picks up his case and throwing his bag across his shoulders he makes his way upstairs. Pops and I follow behind him.

"Ready to get to the hangar?" Damon shouts out from the hallway.

"Coming!"

Dylan looks towards me and holds out his hand. I wrap my arm round his and tightly intertwine my fingers, not wanting to let him go. As we walk towards Damon he is playing with his phone, typing away vigorously.

"Everything ok there D?"

"Yeah, just sorting some stuff out."