Chapter 17.

*Dylan's P.O.V*

This is my fault, She fainted because I told her.

"She's ok son, She just needs rest."

"It's all my fault pops."

"How is this your fault?"

"I told her about what Tyler found. About her dad. She wouldn't have fainted If I hadn't said anything."

"That's bullshit Dylan and you know it! Yes, It was a shock for her but you didn't cause this."

"I told her about us. She knows."

"And?"

"Well she had some questions but she didn't leave. Which was my main concern. She told me about her childhood, Pops I don't know how she is still standing. The things he put her through. I want to tear him apart with my bare hands."

"You need to be smart about this son, If the cops want him, They will find something that will finally stick. If you want to take him out we will need time to plan. Cover our backs. Get help from our guys inside. Bury all shreds of evidence possible."

"When Angel feels better I want to ask her what she would want. She says since she ran away from home she has never felt safe, Always watching her back. I need to know she wouldn't hate me if I kill him."

"I need you to know how deep rooted this is. She needs to trust you and tell you everything. Has she had any help?"

"No she said no one would believe her or they would say she was the one at fault."

"Disgusting son of a bitch. Putting your kid through stuff like that. I think we should talk to Frank and get his advice, He must know some people who could help her."

"Oh shit, I need to call Allie!"

"Who's Allie?"

"Miss Bennett, Angel works at the hotel, Allie is her best friend. I need to get her here!"

"Ok, Take it easy. Call her and tell her about Angel, I'm sure she will want to know she's ok."

"Pops, I don't know how to deal with this. I've fallen for her, Bad. Like my heart hurts and my soul is screaming out for her. I've never wanted someone like this. I told her I want to make her my wife."

"I'm proud of you son, You've finally got what your ma and I always wanted for you boys. A love like ours."

"She reminds me of ma, Pops."

"I can't wait to get to know her then, I'm sure we will love her instantly. Now go call Allie."

"I love you dad. So fucking much."

"You too son, Don't ever forget it!"

I take out my phone and find Allie's business contact number I saved, Hoping she'll pick it up.

*Phone call*

"Hello Allie Bennett speaking. How can I help you today?"