2

He stared at my necklace with our ring in it and smirked.

I shot the floor beside him. "What do you want" I said and he put his arms up and sat down on the sofa.

"Funny how stupid you are to fall for me"

"Funny how you used me to get out of that maze"

"It's just a game"

"Yeah and I'm just your wife. Ex-wife"

"Divorce doesn't work like that."

"Yeah till death do us part" I said smirking and shot the arm chair.

"Where's my angel?"

FLASHBACK
We were walking inside the maze, me just following Chishiya until someone shot the wall beside Chishiya. I turned around and pointed my gun at the guy.

"Put it down" I told him but he still shot me but lucky for me, he shot the floor. "Suit yourself" I said and shot him. "Headshot" I smiled and looked at Chishiya only for him to start walking. I sighed and start walking.

"Angel" he said and we stopped walking because we're cornered but 4 people. "Distract them and we'll get us out"

  How stupid of me to believe that.

I stared at their guns and dropped down because I already know that they're going to fire at the same time.

  Stupid people trying to be smart.

I  stood up and saw that the four are dead. I start to approach each one of them in case they have cards in their pockets. I stood up after finishing but fall back in pain on my waist. I turned and saw a woman holding a machete. I  touched my stomach.

  Please don't be dead.

I started backing up while the woman laughed. "CHISHIYA!" I started screaming for his name.

"The blonde one? Yeah he left you and went to the exit. Two people will only survive. Who will it be huh?" She laughed.

I didn't listen to her and still call for his name. My throat itch at all that screaming and now realized that he will not come.

  F*cking fake  blonde.

I saw a gun right beside me and grabbed it, shooting her head without any second thoughts

  Stupid.

I stood up even if it's painful. I placed my hand on my abdomen started walking using the walls as my guide.

I finally got out and laid on the floor. "Game completed" that stupid robotic voice said.

"Sorry kid, this world ain't for you" I chuckled caressing my stomach.

"Gone" I said.

"Sorry Princess but I'm here to take you home"

"Home where? You? With you? I rather die"

He looked behind me and before I could turn around, a cloth was placed over my head and I was knocked out.

I woke up to me being tied up, hatter in front of me, sexy chicks, f*cking jerk, and Labrador and his Chihuahuas.

"You know what the rules are right?" Hatter asked me. "Death to traitors"

"And?"

"And that you're a traitor" the Chihuahua with piercing said.

"How am I a traitor? When I died— well not really died but almost died" I grumbled "Trying to get that fucking card" I said glaring at the piercing chihuahua.

"Enough" Hatter said. "Welcome back to the Beach" he said and motioned for his dogs to untie me. "Here, a new room" he said giving me a new bracelet that said 316.