5

The next day, I walked around the beach and can hear the beat from outside. My hood pulled over my head.

This mf don't know when to stop partying.

While I was walking on the pool side, I saw Puppy talking to people.

This Puppy is trying to socialize. He's all grown up.

I approached Arisu.

"There are more rumors of those who tried escaping from the country via a boat," The man said to Arisu. "But those lasers from the sky killed all of them. Have you heard of that?"

"So does that mean only people in Tokyo disappeared?"

"But if this only happened in Tokyo, the SF have come to our rescue, right?" The other girl said propping her elbows on the table. "The fact that they didn't come means everyone in Japan disappeared, right?"

"Even the U.S Army didn't come to us." The man said.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. It's very clear on what Arisu is trying to do but I hope that they won't be in trouble. I walked inside ad headed to the annex basement where they put the weapons at. "Move Chihuahuas" I told the two people guarding the room.

"What's your business here?" One asked pointing his gun at me.

"Grabbing guns? Are you dumb?"

"Who are you?"

"Your boss" They were about to shoot me but stopped when I showed them my face.

"You should have shown your face in the first place boss" One said lowering his gun.

"It's good to have you back, Armory lady."

"Call me that one more time, I'll cut your d*ck off." I threatened and they opened the doors. Once inside, I grabbed ammos, riffle, machete, and a throw knife. I went outside and thanked them.

They let me enter the annex basement cause they love me more than the wet dogs.

I went inside my room and grabbed new underwear, bra, white bikini top, and a high waisted beach shorts. After I'm done showering, I grab my belt putting in my gun, ammo, and machete in it and put it on.

I'm sexy and I know it

I walked outside and saw Arisu asking the girls on the balcony but they run away.

"You shouldn't be doing that" I said approaching Arisu. We turned around and we heard gunshots. Arisu followed the sound and I followed behind him. "You'll get yourself killed." I nonchalantly said.

I stopped on my trucks when Arisu approach the big trash and opened it seeing dead bodies inside. I covered my nose and approach him. "Cover it up"

"That's the true nature of this utopia." I rolled my eyes and turned my head to Chishiya and Kuina. "This is part of Beach's rule"

"Death to the traitors" I said turning to Arisu.

"Follow us" Kuina said as Arisu looked at me for permission and I nodded following Chishiya and Kuina to the roof top.

"Arisu" Chishiya said. "You and Usagi seem to have collected a vast amount of information. What are you both planning?"

"Nothing much" Arisu responded.

"Cut to the chase" I told Chishiya

This mf still wear that hoodie even if it's hot. I mean he's hot.

"How will you live in this world that's full of despair?"

"I said cut to the chase" I told Chishiya as I sat down to the ground. But it seems like they can't hear me.