8

While we were walking to find a place to stay, Arisu and Usagi at the front, Chishiya at the back, and me and Kuina in the middle. Me and Kuina were just talking when she suddenly opened a conversation that I was not expecting.

God damn I almost chocked on my saliva. If that was even possible.

"You got pregnant before Borderland started?"

"Like shit" I simply said kicking some rocks. "I wanted kids but I don't think being in the borderland is a good idea"

"So?" She said looking at me teasingly.

"So? What?" I said confused pulling putting my hands inside Chishiya's hoodie.

"How was he?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. "Big? Thin? Small? Thick? Veins?"

"Stop, he might hear you" I said taking a glance at Chishiya only for him to catch me and smirked.

"I didn't even know he's capable of love"

"Honestly? He doesn't" I said truthfully. "With his attitude like that, I just want to kill him"

With love, or a kitchen knife. Whatever works best.

"I still wonder how he pulled a babe like you" She said poking my side making me giggle.

What? I'm ticklish

"With much effort. I'm a treasure" I said sarcasm in my voice.

"But seriously, how big is he?" She whispered so that only us two can hear.

"A peanut" I said putting my thumb and index finger space resembling the size of a peanut. We both laughed as we took a glance at Chishiya. "Do you have any love life?" I asked her nudging her shoulders.

"There was one guy, but he cheated on me when he found out I'm trans" She said rolling her eyes.

"Good, cause he doesn't deserve a babe like you" I said. "If I weren't married, I'll go for you"

"Fall for me and I'll catch you" We laughed again. "This is good. You know, talking with someone who have humor"

Ghurl this is not humor. This ghourl is plain ass crazy. This ghurl slept in a mental hospital.

We stayed silent while walking, until we entered a mall.

Fanccyyyy

"This is where we're staying?" I whispered to Kuina. "I love it, maybe we'll go shopping"

It was already noon when we settled ourselves in a furniture store, grabbing as many food and water as we can get.

I sat on the bed where Chishiya is laying on and took off my backpack and my belt.

"Peanut, huh?" I jumped when Chishiya suddenly spoke, almost falling from the bed.

"How'd you even heard that?" I asked putting my bag and belt on the floor and turned to him. He pulled my arm making me lay beside him, my head on his chest and my arm resting on his chest, while he wrapped his arm around me. "This is nice" I smiled.

I AM FREAKING OUUUUUUUTTTTT. I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T????

He hummed lifting my leg to rest on him. "I'm going to search for clothes. Want to come?" I lifted my head to look at him. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Later" He said lifting his arm to lay on my head and pushed it down indicating I-want-to-savor-this-moment-before-we-have-to-play-games-again-so-shut-the-f*ck-up.