4

I laid on my bed trying to fall asleep but can't.

I sat up and looked at the mirror and decided to take a shower. I placed my necklace with the ring in it on my bed side table and went to the bathroom.

I wrapped the towel around me and walked out. I gasped in surprised when I saw Chishiya sitting on my bed, and Kuina looking at my folders full of my drawings.

"What now?" I asked in frustration. I walked to the closet and grabbed a new underwear, a bra, a black sleeveless leotard, and a matching black beach shorts.

"Are you coming to the game?" Kuina asked placing the folder back.

"Yeah" I said walking back to the bathroom and changed. I walked out and grabbed my black shoes.

"I'll wait for you outside" Kuina said and left me and Chishiya. I put my belt and put the gun ang knife in it. I grabbed my backpack and looked inside to make sure that Chishiya's hoodie is in there and started to put 2 water battles, and extra ammos. I ignored Chishiya's presence and walked out the door, him following behind.

"Bout time" Kuina said and we all started walking to the main hall.

"See you later" I said to Kuina but when I was about to walk away, Chishiya grabbed my hand. I turned to him— my brows furrowing in frustration, he opened my palm only to place the necklace with our ring in it. I looked at him and he just stared at the ring. I looked at his chest and it's the first time seeing him wearing our ring in such a long time. He draw an imaginary star on the top of my palm

FLASHBACK
  "Give me your hand" I said as Chishiya gave me his hand. "Since you're not that talkative, here is what we're going to do." I said opening his palm. "We will give the shapes a meaning. You can draw it on my palm."

"Circle means I missed you" I drew a circle on his palm.

"Heart means I love you" I drew a heart on his palm.

"Star means be careful" I drew a star on his palm.

"Rectangle means I forgive you" I drew a rectangle on his palm.

"Squiggle is not a shape but it's I'm sorry" I drew a squiggle on his palm. I looked at him and he's just stares at me. He grabbed my palm and drew a heart on it. I smiled and pecked him on the lips and hugged him.

I pulled my arm from him aggressively and started to walk away trying to hide my blush.

WHY THE F*CK AM I BLUSHING

I looked around and saw the newbies.

"What's up babies?" I walked to them slinging my arms over their shoulder even though they're taller than me after clasping my necklace.

Hatter finished talking and get inside the car. The newbie boy with me.

*TIMESKIP*

We went inside the building and me, Ann, and puppy grabbed the phones with waterproof cases.

"This is a trial to see if you're fit to be an executive member of the beach" Ann said "Well, do your best" and walked away.

"Don't be nervous Puppy"

"Puppy?"

"Yeah you know, a little dog. You can do it especially if this is the game of wit." I said patting his shoulder and followed Ann.

I was about to tell Puppy something but I saw Kuina talking to him, so what better thing to do is ease drop.

"I'm Kuina. Nice to meet you"