Chapter 4

"Dadza?"
"Hey Tommy." Philza Minecraft looked down at Tommy from above where he was using his wings to hover.
"Wh-what are you doing here?"
Philza landed on the branch next to Tommy. "There is a lot of drama going on right now, I'm sure you know that. I'm here to make sure that the right thing is being done."
"Oh."
"Are you ok Tommy? You don't look so good?"
"I'm fine, just tired."
"Are you sure? You're pale and-"
"I said I'm fine!"
"Ok then." Phil looked a little taken aback. Tommy didn't normally yell at other people. Well he did, but it was always a bit. It never had real anger behind it like this did. "Tommy, I want your help. I know Will wants to use explosives on Manburg and I want your help talking him out of it."
"Why me?"
"You're my son and I love you. You have a great way with words. I know you know what is right and what is wrong."
"I'm not sure. I have a lot of things on my mind. C-can I talk to you ab-"
Tommy was cut off by Phil, "I'd love to stay and chat Tommy, I really would, but I have to get some information involving Will's plan. I'll talk to you tomorrow, is that ok?"
"Uh, y-yeah" Tommy looked at his shoes.
"Alright, we make a great team son." Phil smiled at Tommy and took off.
Tommy's head was pounding and his body ached. He wished it could all just go away. The stress was getting to him. The 4 most important people in his life all wanted his help. What could he do? At the end of the day, he could only side with one person, maybe ruining the other 3 relationships permanently.
Tommy closed his eyes. Tommy had only been feeling worse and worse since Yesterday. Oh god, why couldn't everyone just get along and be happy. Life would be so much easier.
If only he could go back to when he was growing up and the biggest decision he had to make was what his favorite pokemon was.
Tommy was so mentally and physically exhausted that he fell asleep sitting on the tree.
Phil, Tommy's father, his hero was standing in front of him. There was a vacant look on Phil's face. It terrified Tommy to see him so blank, so empty.
Tommy felt a strong presence to his right. He looked to see a tall, strong figure in front of him. Technoblade. His Oldest brother. His face was the same as Phil's but with a slight smirk. Somehow, it made everything 10 times scarier.
He then felt a third presence to his left. Tommy turned to see a taller figure. Wilbur. His second oldest brother. His face was different. He had dead eyes, but a huge smile on his face. It wasn't a happy smile, more of an evil grin. It sent chills down Tommy's spine.
Tommy felt a forth presence behind him. He looked to see a smaller boy. Tubbo. His best friend. Tubbo was different. His face showed no emotion, but his eyes were full of fear.
Suddenly everyone took a step toward Tommy. Tommy didn't know what to do. What was happening. Did he try to run or did he stand his ground? Was he in danger or is that what his mind was telling him? Everyone took a second step. Tommy was now in the center of a tight circle of the most important people in his life.
They all started chanting. "Help me Tommy. Help me Tommy. Help me Tommy." They wouldn't stop.
Suddenly Phiza's voice could be heard above the chanting. "Tommy. You have such a way with words. You know what is right. Help me talk to Will. Help me save Manburg. Help me son." Phil then went back to chanting.
Not long after, Techno's voice could be heard. "Tommy. You and I make a great team. If Will explodes Manburg then we can't use the Withers on it. Help me take down the government. Help a brother out." Techno went back to chanting.
Then Will started to talk. "Tommy. You and I created L'Manburg, but it's gone now. There is no getting it back. Help me take from them what they took from us. Let's be the bad guys Tommy. Please brother." Wilbur went back to chanting.
Finally, Tubbo started talking. "Tommy. There isn't a lot we can do to stop Will. We have to get help from someone in a position of power. We can't take L'Manburg back if there is no L'Manburg. Please Tommy, you're my best friend." Tubbo went back to chanting.
The chant rang through Tommy's ears and brought him to his knees. He went into the fetal position, rocking back and forth. "I-I don't know! Please, leave me be! Leave me be. Leave me be." Tommy was crying and shaking. He didn't know what to do.
Tommy woke up and let out a sob. It was a nightmare, just a nightmare. The sun was rising over the forest. Tommy looked at the sky through tears and realized he was going to be sick. Tommy got down from the branch just in time to throw up into the grass.