Chapter 2

Tubbo skipped his way into Pogtopia. He had just gotten a moment away from Schlatt and it had been a while since he and Tommy hung out. As he searched around Pogtopia for his best friend, he ran into Technobalde who was planting seeds in his potato garden.
        “Hi Techno!” Tubbo shouted to Techno.
        Techno looked up and smiled in Tubbo’s direction. “Halloooooo.”
        “Do you know where Tommy is?” Tubbo asked curiously.
        “I think he is in his room, he went to lie down after training this morning.”
        Tommy? Lay down? That’s weird. “Thanks Techno!” Tubbo ran in the direction of Tommy’s room, leaving Techno to his potatoes.

        …

       Tommy was rudely awoken by a small, slightly older boy, shaking him awake. “Tommy! Come on! I have the afternoon off man! It’s been forever since we’ve done something together!”
        “Tubbo, next time you shake me awake like that I will fucking kill you, do you understand?” Tommy said, wiping the sleep from his eyes.
        “Sorry! I’m just excited man.”
        “I’ll be out in a minute, meet me by the tower?” Tommy suggested sitting up in bed.
        “Alright!” Tubbo ran out of the room and into the vast ravine.
        Tommy stood up. He was feeling a lot better, but he wanted to keep it that way. He grabbed two more Advil and popped it into his mouth on his way out the door to meet Tubbo.

        “So, what do you want to do?” Tubbo asked as he and Tommy took a walk through the thick forest that lay between Manburg and Pogtopia.
        “It’s been a while since I’ve been to Henry’s grave. Wilbur and Techno won’t let me get that close to Manburg by myself, which is stupid. Even if I’m supposed to be killed on sight if seen on Manburg land.” Tommy responded.
        “If we go the long way around, nobody will see us!” Tubbo suggested.
        “Sounds good big man!” Tommy agreed.
        The two boys made their way through the outskirts of Manburg. They joked and laughed the whole time. Tommy’s smile grew and grew. Being with his best friend was the best medicine he could ever use.
        “Hey Tommy?” Tubbo asked.
        “Yes Tubbo?” Tommy responded.
        “Raceyouaroundthebend!” Tubbo replied quickly. He took off running before Tommy even knew what was happening.
        “Hey! No fair man!” Tommy sprinted after Tubbo. Tommy had always been faster then Tubbo but with Tubbo’s head start, he had made it around the bend before Tommy even started. When Tommy turned the corner he looked around, expecting to see Tubbo. He couldn’t find him. “Tubbo? Where are you?” Tommy called.
        “Ahhh!” Tubbo yelled as he jumped out from behind a tree and tackled Tommy into a bush. Both boys lay laughing, hidden by the bushes, as Tubbo rolled off Tommy and sat next to him.
        Their laughter was cut short by footsteps coming from one direction. Two people could be heard talking. The boys quickly listened to what was being said.
        “How much will you need?”
        “Enough to set the whole place ablaze.”
        “When do you plan on doing it?”
        “My sources tell me Schlatt is announcing a festival tomorrow. Everyone will be there. It’s the perfect time to destroy it all.”
        Tommy sat in horror. He recognized one of the voices. He didn’t want to believe it but he was almost positive. He was certain when a tall, thin, man with fluffy hair and a beanie stepped into view. Wilbur. Why would Wilbur want to destroy Manburg? Who was he asking for help?
        Tommy’s last question was answered when he saw a tall, green, figure with a white mask step out of the trees. Dream. Of course. He had all sorts of weapons, being the ruler of the Dream SMP.
        “I'll try to get you all the TNT I can. Let me know if you need help rigging the festival.” Dream said to Wilbur, sticking out his hand for Wilbur to shake.
        “Thank you my friend. This will be a day to go down in the history books.” Wilbur took Dream's hand and gave it a shake. The two men went their separate ways.
        “Tommy…” Tommy looked at Tubbo and saw pure fear in his eyes, “What are we gonna do?”
        “I- I…” Tommy had no words. Did his president, friend, brother really intend to blow up Manburg and everyone in it? What happened to getting L’Manburg back? Questions swarmed in his head as he stood up.
        “Tommy, you don’t look so goo-”
        “I’m fine Tubbo. I want to see Henry.”
        Tubbo nodded as the two continued their trek through the woods, but their vibe was a lot less cheery.