Chapter 3

Tommy sat alone in his room. He didn’t know what to do. Was Wilbur really gonna blow up Manburg? Could Tommy let him? Who would Techno side with. Tommy’s head pounded. He needed to stop thinking or his head might explode. He turned all the lights off in his room and just sat on his bed and cried. He was tired, confused and in pain. Tommy fell asleep after what felt like hours of crying.

    Tommy awoke the next morning with a dark pair of eyes trained on him. He jumped before realizing it was Wilbur. 
    “Hello Tommy.” He said calmly, too calmly.
    “Hello Wilbur. What are you doing in my room?” Tommy replied nervously.
    “I wanted to talk to you about something, and I wanted for you to hear it from me first.”
    “What is it?”
    “Tommy, I have a plan. And I want you, my right hand man, to help me with it. You see, we have been living in the background for too long. We were kicked out of our home and exiled by everyone we had ever trusted. I say we get our revenge. If we blow up Manburg and everything in it, then we will finally have our revenge, we can be at peace.”
    “But Wilbur, L’Manburg is ou-”
    “L’Manburg is gone! It’s been corrupted into something new that is not at all like the original! I’m not destroying L’Manburg, Schlatt has done a pretty good job of doing that. I want to destroy Manburg, with you at my side.”
    Tommy was speechless. He wasn’t sure how he felt about it. 
    “You clearly need some time to think, let me know when you will be ready to push that button with me, brother.” Wilbur walked out of Tommy’s room and closed the door behind him.
    Brother. Did Wilbur mean it as a nice or manipulative gesture?
    Tommy got out of bed, pain shot through him. His head hurt like hell. “Not again.” Tommy said to himself. He took some more medicine and walked out into Pogtopia. 
    He had only made it a couple steps before Techno was in front of him. “Tommy, Wilbur wants to blow up L’Manburg. We need to stop him so we can set off our withers and then destroy their democracy. Please help me.” 
    “I-uh I don’t know what I’m doing yet, sorry Techno. I’m a little overwhelmed at the moment.”
    “Think about it. Let me know when you want to join me, brother.” Techno fled Pogtopia to prepare for inevitable war. 
    Oh god. Now Techno had called him brother. He, Wilbur, and Techno had always been brothers but Tommy was always treated as the annoying little brother that everyone “hated”. He really hoped his brothers weren't being manipulative.
    He continued to walk out of Pogtopia and to a near tree. When he was upset or just needed to think he would go to this tree. Tommy climbed to a big branch and sat down.
    Suddenly he got a notification on his communicator. It was from Tubbo.

Big Law: Hey, I think we should tell Schlatt about the TNT.

Clingyinnit: Why?

Big Law: Then he can make sure it doesn’t get placed. We can find a way to get L’Manburg back some other way, but this isn't the way.

Clingyinnit: I’ll think about it big man, kinda stressed at the moment.

Big Law: Okie! Get back to me soon!

    Tommy closed his eyes. What was he gonna do? Side with his older brother and save L’Manburg from being blown up, but spawn in withers to take down the democracy? Side with his best friend and tell their enemy about the TNT and wait for a good time to take it back? Or side with his middle brother and blow up everything that he has ever built? He was so torn and it was not helping his headache, his head was pounding.
    “Tommy?”
    Tommy looked in the direction of the voice, but was confused as to why it came from above. 
    “Dadza?”