chapter three

"Beauty is how you feel inside,                      and it reflects in your eyes

and it reflects in your eyes.
It is not something physical"
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
I hesitantly walked into the school and walked into the main building where I was met with the vice principal.

"Good morning Mrs Stark, im gonna go print your schedule." She said swiftly, walking over to a printer.

I stood looking at my feet, doubting my choice in my clothes I picked, wishing I picked something a little nicer.

I sighed but put on a smile as she handed me a schedule and walked me to my locker.

"Don't hesitate to ask anyone for help, Okay?"

I smiled and nodded as I walked in, there was 10 minutes until class started.

I saw a few students standing at their own lockers and unpacking their stuff, then I noticed a group of girls standing huddled together giggling and talking.

I unpacked my supplies and took only what I would need for the day.

I blocked the loud talking and laughing untill I heard one of them say "Stark."

I whipped my head around to see them staring at me, but quickly whipping their heads around to act like they hadnt said anything.

I rolled my eyes and started walking to my class, before running into what felt like a wall.

My training instincts kicked in and I immediately prepped myself for a fight, before looking up to realize it was Peter.

"O-Oh fuck sorry, wait? you go here? ive never seen you around Y/N"

"Haha its okay, I started today."

"finally convinced your old man? dont tell him I said that."

I laughed. "Dont worry, we call call him that."

"I have alot of experience with dealing with Mr Starks overbearingness."

"Wait you know Mr.Stark personally?" an unfamiliar voice behind me yelled.

I turned around to see some kid standing there.

"Thats flash, total dick, dont tell him anything." Peter said very quietly.

I mumbled a response wondering whether or not I should answer his question.

"Uh yeah. Stark Internship." Peter replied.

"Drop the act Penis Parker, we all know that whole 'stark internship' is a lie." He said, I never wanted to set someone on fire more in my entire life.

"Its not a lie." I said, rolling my eyes.

"How would you know? who even are you?" He said in a snarky tone.

"Im Y/N Stark." His eyes immediately went wide, but then the bell rang signaling class was starting soon.

"Id love to continue this conversation, but I have to go to the class. goodbye!"

I smirked as I walked past him.

"T-Thanks, that was cool what you did, thanks for sticking up for me."

"Yeah of course, I dont take bullshit from people, and especially when its directed to my friends."

I watched as he smiled fiddling his fingers as we walked into class.

"Peter Parker, thats the 3 time youve been late this week." We both shared a look of fear.

"Ah yes, Y/N, you're excused because its your first day, Mr Parker here is not."

"Well actually sir, he was showing me to class and helping me get around the school." I said

"Oh, Okay then, Mr Parker and Mrs Stark you may sit down."

I smiled taking the empty seat infront of Peter, ignoring the stares I got from other students as they realized I was a Stark.