chapter ten

sometimes people hate you because of the                                  way others love you"                               〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️frustration filled Y/N as she furiously typed on her laptop, determined to finish it

way others love you"
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
frustration filled Y/N as she furiously typed on her laptop, determined to finish it.

She had been working on this assignment for over a few hours, the dinner Pepper had brought her a few hours ago, lied cold and untouched on her desk mantle, she couldn't take a break, she needed to get this done.

Sighing as she stood up, unable to understand the assignment, she flopped on her bed, tears of frustration threatening to spill from her eyes.

"why cant i do it right?" she whispered, wiping her eyes she stood up and walked outside onto her balcony, desperate to get fresh air.

She considered calling Peter and asking if he knew how to do the assignment, but decided not to because she figured he was sleeping

She sat down, letting the light drizzle of rain calm her down.

leaning against the wall, she pulled out her phone, checking the time, her eyes widened when she realized it was nearly 1:30 am.

She closed her eyes gently, letting sleep overcome her as the rain got heavier.

~

She blinked her eyes were met with darkness, she gasped realizing she was completely soaked and her door to the balcony was still wide open.

pulling out her phone, and sighed seeing it was already 4:24.

She checked the notifications, and saw she got a text from peter an hour ago.

3:12 am

Peter: Hi, im sending this because its a weekend and so i dont have to deal with being embarrassed if you say no, which theres nothing wrong with, i wouldnt ever want to make you feel pressured into agreeing to something, but i wanna ask you if you'd wanna go to homecoming as something more then a date. I really like you. Alot. like, alot alot. I just hope you see me the same, if you dont want to be my girlfriend, that's fine, i understand.

Y/N: Peter!! I like you alot, of course i will.

She smiled as she put her phone to her chest, full of udder happiness.

She stood up and walked in, shutting and locking the balcony door.

She quickly got underdressed, throwing the wet clothes into the hamper and walking into her bathroom, she took off the necklace and turned on the shower, lettings the hot water practically burn her, but it didnt matter.

she washed her hair, and shut off the shower, steam filling the bathroom. Walking over to her closet, she grabbed undergarments, slipping them on she also grabbed a lavender colored sweater, and dark purple sweat pants.

Grabbing a hairtie, she twisted her hair into a bun. She grabbed her food off her nightstand, and walked down to the kitchen to heat up her food, which was just pasta Pepper had made.

"Kid? what're you doing up so late?"

Y/N jumped at the voice, but turned to see Bucky standing there.

"Shit! Bucky you scared me."

"haha sorry, but its almost 5 am, your lucky its a friday."

"Yeah, i fell asleep trying to finish homework."

"try and get to bed." He said, walking off into the direction of his room.

She grabbed her food and walked up to her bedroom, sitting down to eat.

"where is my phone?" she mumbled to herself, walking over to her closet, she turned on the light, and yelped when she felt her hair yanked back.

someone had their hand over her mouth as she flailed her arms, as they began choking her, blocking her airway as they dragged her to the balcony.

They pulled out a gun, and aimed towards one of the window.

She opened her mouth to scream, but was met with him slapping her.

"Thats Morgans room right there, scream, and im going in and shooting her myself."

Y/N felt tears flooding down her face as she realized her necklace wasnt on, if he got away, Tony wouldn't be able to track her down.

Her training instincts came in as she kicked back, only to realize he easily got her back done, proving much stronger then she thought.

That was all she remembered until the base of his gun was hit on her head.