seniority status

Sam's pov:

*faster!* our instructor yelled on the top of his lungs.

This is 59th round!
I feel somewhat bad for Vincent that guy is not exactly trained like the rest of us, except for the basics you need to be in the army set up in any form.

Well hardin is getting this hard training for the first time too.

If it weren't for this mission he would have had 6 more months to start getting things in full blow.

Adam and I have had this lovely treatment a lot of times, yet it doesn't get any easier.

Usually it is a part of our continued training but having the mission in 20 days has increased the intensity too much.

After 100 rounds, drake himself is going to check pain endurance!!

I don't want to go there.
It is always so so bad!

We start running as fast as we can, we have been working out like crazy since morning.

And yet we have to go to drake to let his men hit us and then do a series of excercises WITHOUT a groan!
That is the most difficult part.

But if you are hidden and injured ,you can't have the enemies find you hearing the groans .

We all collapse on the ground after the rounds.

*up!! You have to report to colonel in next 110 seconds*

Fuck you jackass.

We run to the death sentence, well death sentence is the name of the huge garden/feild/ small training area where torture training takes place.

The sight of the place will never give you a hint about the pains it inflict.

And as cool as I try to play it but getting thrashed and scolded in front of your student isn't exactly the best feeling.

Hardin is not letting his training down, though he got punished the most for first 2 days.
I have been there at some point, and all I wanted back then was to go back home and hug mumma super tight and cry it all out.

I haven't met her for so long!

The first off I get and I am going home.

And Rachel is doing so well ,I expected her to complain about getting tanned but here she is taking the blows without a squeak.
Everyone is so determined about the mission.

*Commando crawl across the ground, do not stop until told.* drake ordered.

Adam and I exchanged a look of horror right after getting into position.

There is rough gravel and thorns spread all over the track and we are supposed to keep going WITH the object digging into the skin.

I clenched my eyes tightly to keep myself from screaming, whilst I can heard a few screams of surprise agony around me .

*everyone who made a noise , up!*

I looked around, hardin is still crawling!
Well done boy.

Hearing to the dreaded sound of cane swishing through the air and landing on bare skin is making me cringe.

They are getting their arms canned to make things worse.

And they get back to crawling, this is so difficult to not make any sound.
Pretty much everyone new here had been canned a few time .

Thankfully this is the last day of pain endurance , can't go to the mission all bruised and torn.

I let out a low groan , I didn't know there is glass on the track!
I hope drake didn't hear, I swear it was very very low.
Adam is the only one who hasn't made any noise at all.