duty first

hardin's pov:

thanks to the creator of bro code finally everyone left .

as much as i wanted this to happen, lets have a  reality check i get awkward around her ,hoping i don't mess things up.

but rivi is sorta intriguing i mean i dont know if she is the one or not but i am willing to find out.

right now she is talking about pretty much  everything existential and non existential.

like how her favourite name is aron, for  a second i wished my name was aron .

like how she wishes  she never knew there is something like meteors, so that she could keep believing in shooting stars. 

like she wishes the devil and the angel on her shoulders to get married  so that they can get busy in their own mess and stop creating any for her.

this girl is something else, goofy yet smart.

really mature but childish too and her ambitious side is super attractive.

suddenly she said jerry berry and the way she said it was way more hilarious than the name itself.

but turning around  gave me the shock of my life.

THE DRAKE HIMSELF was standing right in front of me.

The shock made me imbalanced, and I fell down.
I hastily got up.
saluted him in the perfect posture, but i know nothing absolutely nothing  can save me now.

i messed up bad.

i reacted without analysing the situation around me , so much for being the final year sc.

boy! i get punished for mistakes my batch mates do , this is my own damn fuck up.

*one arm knuckle push-ups *he ordered.

'Sir. Please?'rivi asked  sickly sweet.

please dont !

this guy wont budge after he has decided something.

*why are you still here cadet?
Seems your trainers are giving you a lot of free time huh?*

i know you are about to beat my brain but please dont talk like you dont know your majors.

°no sir, apologies sir.°

*so you are saying ,you don't give a damn about what work you have been assigned , you will sit here killing
time?*
W.H.A.T!!!!! when did i say that.

and since i am still alive that is enough to prove i never even thought that.

°no sir. ° 

'Sir can I talk to you ,for a minute '
rivi is pretty much glaring HIM .

*not now.*
'Sir please. Its really important '

*do I really need to talk to your trainer about your manners?*
He played the trump card.

He is only threatening  her, which is unusual for him.

'Apologies sir. But I asked him to stay with me for a while ,I wanted to know a little more about the academy.'

she lied looking at my knuckles.

she lied pretty smooth though but no one can fool this exceptionally smart guy.

*if you can't stay quiet rivi, you may leave*

his tone wasn't even half scary like he uses on cadets.